Spice Spoons Experience
The day begins with a guided tour of the self-sustainable resort vegetable garden. The chef introduces local ingredients used to create colour, taste and spice to the dishes. Amongst nature, learn traditional methods of preparation for your chosen dishes and watch them come to life. Enjoy your creations with a glass of wine, and return home with new recipes to try out.
COVID-19 negative certification required for entering Mozambique. COVID–19 PCR tests for country departure are available with our Resort Nurse at our Hotel Clinic. MZN 7,000 per person. Appointments must be scheduled in advance.
DISCLAIMER: 3rd party information is correct at time of publication. Kindly consult your travel agent or your local Mozambique embassy or consulate for more information.Learn More
- Welcome drink
- Vegetable garden tour
- Spice Spoon theory and cooking class (choose dishes from our indigenous menu)
- Savour your creations for lunch with the perfect wine pairing
- Rate is subject to 17% VAT.
- The rates quoted are subject to seasonal variations and change without notice.
- Rate noted above is based on recent currency exchange data. The rate indicated on your confirmation is in the official hotel currency and will be charged at that rate on check out
- Subject to availability, a cancellation policy, and children policy.