• Luxury accommodation
• Return boat transfers between Vilanculos and Anantara Bazaruto
• Daily breakfast, lunch and dinner
• Daily beverages from a selection of local beers, house wine, spirits, tea, coffee & soft drinks
• 4 Dives per stay
• One Paradise Island Cruise
• Unlimited non-motorized watersport activities
We have two options available for your transportation.
Option one: Boat transfer
This transfer option starts with a road transfer in safari cars from the transfer boat dispatch point where you will take a boat transfer to Anantara Bazaruto Island Resort. The boat departs once every day between 3.00 pm and 3.30 pm depending on the immigration progress at the airport and the tide. The road transport is approximately 20 minutes, and the boat transfer is approximately 60 - 70 minutes. You will share the transfer with other guests.
- US$45 per way including taxes.
- 0 - 5 years old – complimentary.
- 6 years old and above - Adult rate.
Important notes: Please be advised that you will have to walk in the water to reach the vessel on departure and arrival, as there is no pier or marina. Water resistant shoes and comfortable clothing are recommended. If you require special assistance, please notify us in advance.
Option two: Helicopter flight
Charter a private helicopter to soar over the ocean, landing on the island's helipad.
Departing directly from Vilankulos international airport. The flight duration is approximately 20 minutes. During the flight, you can enjoy spectacular views of the Bazaruto archipelago.
- One-way transfer $230 per person, including taxes.
- Return transfer $420 per person, including taxes.
- Children aged 2 and older are charged the full rate.
Helicopter transfers are based on SIC (seat in charter) rate and can be shared with other guests. The helicopter is operated by a 3rd party provider, and we are not responsible for the schedule. If the helicopter is unavailable for any reason, a boat transfer may be offered at the same rate.
The luggage allowance for travel is 20kg per person in soft bags, excess luggage can be transferred by boat, please advise the resort in advance if required.
Flights are 15 minutes each way, weather dependent, and conducted by a third party. For reservations, call us at +258 84 304 6670 or email email@example.com
Anantara Bazaruto Island Resort
- Only 44 luxury villas dotting the coast
- World-class diving, sailing, snorkelling, deep-sea fishing
- Sunset dune boarding
- Embrace the culinary culture of Mozambique with Spice Spoons
- Award-winning Anantara Spa
- Private airstrip and helipad
- Whale watching
• Rate is subject to 16% tax charge
• Rates quoted are per villa per night, subject to availability and change without notice
• Rate noted above is based on recent currency exchange data. The rate indicated on your confirmation is in the official hotel currency and will be charged at that rate upon check-out.
• A minimum stay of four nights is required
• Reservations required at least 24 hours in advance, with free date changes and cancellations up to 14 days prior to arrival
• Children up to 12 years of age stay for free on a rollaway bed in the same room as parents. Teenagers aged 13 – 17 will be charged a supplement per night
• The above benefits may not be used in conjunction with any other offer or exchanged for any other service or cash.
• Children aged 2 and older are charged the full rate.
• Subject to availability and cancellation policy changes during high occupancy periods