All-inclusive Stay Longer
• Luxury Villa accommodation
• Daily breakfast
• Lunch and dinner for every night stayed
• One dhow sunset cruise for two
• Daily beverages from a select menu of house wine, local beer, house spirits, tea, coffee and soft drinks
• Complimentary in-room minibar
Transfers are not included
• Option 1 - Road and boat transfer:
US$39 per person, per way including taxes
The boat transfer begins with a road transfer from Vilankulo International Airport, followed by a boat transfer to Anantara Bazaruto Island Resort.
The duration of the trip is approximately 90-120 minutes.
• Option 2 - Helicopter flight transfer:
One way transfer US$210 per person including taxes
Return transfer US$378 per person including taxes
The helicopter flight transfer departs directly from Vilankulo International Airport. The duration of the flight is approximately 20 minutes.
Anantara Bazaruto Island Resort
- Only 44 luxury villas dotting the coast
- World-class diving, sailing, snorkelling, deep-sea fishing
- Sunset dune boarding
- Embrace the culinary culture of Mozambique with Spice Spoons
- Award-winning Anantara Spa
- Private airstrip and helipad
- Whale watching
- Above rate is subject to 17% tax charge.
- The rate quoted is per room per night, including maximum discount, and is subject to seasonal variations, a cancellation policy and change without notice.
- Rate noted above is based on recent currency exchange data. The rate indicated on your confirmation is in the official hotel currency and will be charged at that rate upon check-out.
- A minimum four- or eight-night stay is required to receive the respective the 25% and 30% discount.
- A deposit is not required at the time of booking.
- Offer and inclusions cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, discount or package, and is non exchangeable, transferrable or redeemable for cash.
- Subject to availability and cancellation policy changes during high occupancy periods
- Offer is Non-refundable. Full payment will be forfeited.