All-inclusive Stay Longer
Plan your journey and find all your international travel requirements with our easy-to-use travel information tool.Click Here
- Luxury Villa accommodation
- Daily breakfast
- Lunch and dinner for every night stayed
- One dhow sunset cruise for two
- Daily beverages from a select menu of house wine, local beer, house spirits, tea, coffee and soft drinks
- Complimentary in-room minibar
- Return boat transfers between Vilanculos and Anantara Bazaruto
Anantara Bazaruto Island Resort
- Only 44 luxury villas dotting the coast
- World-class diving, sailing, snorkelling, deep-sea fishing
- Sunset dune boarding
- Embrace the culinary culture of Mozambique with Spice Spoons
- Award-winning Anantara Spa
- Private airstrip and helipad
- Whale watching
- Above rate is subject to 17% tax charge.
- The rate quoted is per room per night, including maximum discount, and is subject to seasonal variations, a cancellation policy and change without notice.
- Rate noted above is based on recent currency exchange data. The rate indicated on your confirmation is in the official hotel currency and will be charged at that rate upon check-out.
- A minimum four- or eight-night stay is required to receive the respective the 25% and 30% discount.
- A deposit is not required at the time of booking.
- Cancel 3 days prior to arrival to avoid 100% penalty.
- Offer and inclusions cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, discount or package, and is non exchangeable, transferrable or redeemable for cash.
- Subject to availability and cancellation policy changes during high occupancy periods
- Offer is Non-refundable for Stays until April 2022.