Bazaruto Endless Summer
DIRECT BOOKING BENEFITS **
- Beach access
- Villa host
- Water sport activities
- Luxury accommodation
- Daily full-board dining of breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Daily beverages from a select menu of house wine, local beer, house spirits, tea, coffee and soft drinks
- In-room minibar
- One Dhow sunset cruise per stay
- One Sunset dune experience
- One Zengelemo single-dive
- One Paradise Island snorkelling
- Non-motorised water sport activities
For details about arrival transfers, view GETTING THERE on the contact page.
Anantara Bazaruto Island Resort
- Only 44 luxury villas dotting the coast
- World-class diving, sailing, snorkelling, deep-sea fishing
- Sunset dune boarding
- Embrace the culinary culture of Mozambique with Spice Spoons
- Award-winning Anantara Spa
- Private airstrip and helipad
- Whale watching
BAZARUTO TOP FIVE ACTIVITIES
Missava Island Experience and Two-Mile Reef Snorkelling
Visit the newly formed Missava island, where you’ll find magnificent scenery against a backdrop of towering dunes. Home to hundreds of crabs, it is an untouched paradise of pure white sands where magical sunsets unfold. Combine this with snorkelling at the natural aquarium of Two-Mile Reef for the best of land and sea.
Sunset at the Dunes
The spectacular dunes of Bazaruto Island are the highest in the archipelago and the longest range of dunes in Southeast Africa. Clamber up the sides and experience a thrill as you sand board down with the wind in your hair. Afterwards, enjoy a refreshing sundowner as the sky melts into colours.
Zenguelemo Dive Site
Dive all year round in water that seldom drops below 24 C. Just 15 minutes’ boat journey from our resort, witness the sloping wall where large turtles, clams, dazzling reef fish and coral thrive. Please note, Zenguelemo is only accessible at low tide due to the currents.
Sunset Jacuzzi Experience
Indulge in an invigorating massage with your loved one for precious moments of relaxation. Then retire to the Jacuzzi to enjoy a bottle of bubbly and canapés as a mesmerising sunset unfolds.
Sonhos Pool Bar
Take a dip at Sonhos pool and gaze across a stunning seascape. Cool down on hot days in the pool and swim up to the bar where the bartender will mix up your favourite concoction. Unwind in the refreshing waters as the view of the dhows on the ocean calms your mind.
BLISSFUL WEATHERThe weather in Mozambique is pleasant all year round, making it an ideal travel destination. It has a tropical climate influenced by the warm current of the Mozambique Channel and Indian Ocean monsoon, which can lead to humid evenings.
In Bazaruto, the average temperature is around 32 degrees Celsius and rarely dips below 20 degrees Celsius, with many sunny days throughout the year.
Between January and March, the skies are clear, and the sun is out. Guests can enjoy warm temperatures ranging between 28-32 degree Celsius, with less humidity making it feel very pleasant. Bazaruto is home to an amazing marine habitat, as the temperature of the sea ranges between 24 – 30 degrees Celsius all year round, which is perfect for swimming and snorkelling. Diving and game fishing take place every month of the year.
COUPLES’ MASSAGE AND SUNSET JACUZZI EXPERIENCECapturing the slow pace of island life, spa time is tailored to individual needs and moods. Connect with nature, breath, and relax while intuitive hands of highly skilled therapists pamper you with signature massages and wellness techniques. Post treatment, a relaxation area soothes with a view of ocean waves. Complete your experience with a soak in the jacuzzi, with a bottle of bubbly and canapes, while a mesmerising sunset unfolds.
SONHOS DINING EXPERIENCE
Embark on a culinary journey enhancing the authentic aromas of Mozambique with modern twists at Sonhos. Vibrant colours, local music and a rustic aesthetic come together to create a tranquil and inviting cultural destination. Indulge in refreshing cocktails, dishes inspired by Mozambican flavours and delightful wines from South Africa and Portugal. From day to night, savour the perfect location on the archipelago's sandy shores, where soothing relaxation and epicurean tastes seamlessly blend together.
- Rate is subject to 16% tax.
- The rate quoted is per package and subject to seasonal variations and change without notice.
- Offer is valid for bookings from 01 December 2023 until 31 March 2024 and for stays from 01 December 2023 until 31 December 2024.
- Offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, discount, or package, and is non-exchangeable, transferable or redeemable for cash.