Bazaruto Honeymoon & Romance
Surprise your sweetheart with a spectacular itinerary in far-flung island bliss. No need to fantasise when you can romanticise on an incredible island experience. Lounge on a beautiful sunset dhow cruise or a deserted island after a gourmet picnic. Celebrate love with an adventurous snorkelling experience, or perhaps at a secluded dinner for two. We will seamlessly tailor your stay with romantic indulgences including spa pampering and in-room treats, for an inspirational journey.
DIRECT BOOKING BENEFITS **
- 10% savings on dining
- Local activity
- Room upgrade
• Minimum four nights’ luxury accommodation
• Daily breakfast, lunch and dinner including select beverages of house wine, local beer, house spirits, tea, coffee and soft drinks
• Return helicopter transfers*
• Personalised planning by our Villa host team
• Pansy Island picnic and snorkelling experience
• Bottle of sparkling wine in room on arrival
• Dining by Design experience
• One sunset dhow cruise
• Complimentary room upgrade (subject to availability)
• 10% discount on spa, resort activities and exclusive food and premium beverage services
• Romantic turndown on arrival night
We have two options available for your transportation.
Option one: Boat transfer
This transfer option starts with a road transfer in safari cars from the airport to Vilankulos Beach Lodge where you will take a boat transfer to Anantara Bazaruto Island Resort. The boat departs once every day between 3.00 pm and 3.30 pm depending on the immigration progress at the airport and the tide. The road transport is approximately 20 minutes, and the boat transfer is approximately 60 - 70 minutes. You will share the transfer with other guests.
- US$39 per way including taxes..
- US$45 per way including taxes.
- 0 - 5 years old – complimentary.
- 6 years old and above - Adult rate.
Important notes: Please be advised that you will have to walk in the water to reach the vessel on departure and arrival, as there is no pier or marina. Water resistant shoes and comfortable clothing are recommended. If you require special assistance, please notify us in advance.
Option two: Helicopter flight
Departing directly from Vilankulos international airport. The flight duration is approximately 20 minutes. During the flight, you can enjoy spectacular views of the Bazaruto archipelago.
- One-way transfer $220 per person, including taxes.
- Return transfer $410 per person, including taxes.
- One-way transfer $230 per person, including taxes.
- Return transfer $420 per person, including taxes.
- Children aged 2 and older are charged the full rate.
Helicopter transfers are based on SIC (seat in charter) rate and can be shared with other guests. The helicopter is operated by a 3rd party provider, and we are not responsible for the schedule. If the helicopter is unavailable for any reason, a boat transfer may be offered at the same rate.
The luggage allowance for travel is 20kg per person in soft bags, excess luggage can be transferred by boat, please advise the resort in advance if required.
Anantara Bazaruto Island Resort
- Only 44 luxury villas dotting the coast
- World-class diving, sailing, snorkelling, deep-sea fishing
- Sunset dune boarding
- Embrace the culinary culture of Mozambique with Spice Spoons
- Award-winning Anantara Spa
- Private airstrip and helipad
- Whale watching
- Minimum length of 4 nights or more
- Above rate is subject to a 16% tax charge
- The rate quoted is subject to seasonal variations and change without notice
- 50% deposit is required at the time of reservation with the balance due 30 days prior to arrival
- Subject to availability and a cancellation policy
- Offer and inclusions cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, discount or package, and is non-exchangeable, transferrable or redeemable for cash
- Subject to availability and cancellation policy changes during high occupancy periods
- Offer is non-refundable. Full payment will be forfeited.