All-inclusive Advance Purchase
DIRECT BOOKING BENEFITS **
- 10% savings on dining
- Local activity
- Room upgrade
- Luxury Villa accommodation
- Daily breakfast
- Lunch and dinner for every night stayed
- One dhow sunset cruise for two
- Daily beverages from a select menu of house wine, local beer, house spirits, tea, coffee and soft drinks
- Complimentary in-room minibar
We have two options available for your transportation.
Option one: Boat transfer
This transfer option starts with a road transfer in safari cars from the airport to Vilankulos Beach Lodge where you will take a boat transfer to Anantara Bazaruto Island Resort. The boat departs once every day between 3.00 pm and 3.30 pm depending on the immigration progress at the airport and the tide. The road transport is approximately 20 minutes, and the boat transfer is approximately 60 - 70 minutes. You will share the transfer with other guests.
- US$39 per way including taxes.
- US$45 per way including taxes..
- 0 - 5 years old – complimentary.
- 6 years old and above - Adult rate.
Important notes: Please be advised that you will have to walk in the water to reach the vessel on departure and arrival, as there is no pier or marina. Water resistant shoes and comfortable clothing are recommended. If you require special assistance, please notify us in advance.
Option two: Helicopter flight
Departing directly from Vilankulos international airport. The flight duration is approximately 20 minutes. During the flight, you can enjoy spectacular views of the Bazaruto archipelago.
- One-way transfer $220 per person, including taxes.
- Return transfer $410 per person, including taxes.
- One-way transfer $230 per person, including taxes.
- Return transfer $420 per person, including taxes.
- Children aged 2 and older are charged the full rate.
Helicopter transfers are based on SIC (seat in charter) rate and can be shared with other guests. The helicopter is operated by a 3rd party provider, and we are not responsible for the schedule. If the helicopter is unavailable for any reason, a boat transfer may be offered at the same rate.
The luggage allowance for travel is 20kg per person in soft bags, excess luggage can be transferred by boat, please advise the resort in advance if required.
Anantara Bazaruto Island Resort
- Only 44 luxury villas dotting the coast
- World-class diving, sailing, snorkelling, deep-sea fishing
- Sunset dune boarding
- Embrace the culinary culture of Mozambique with Spice Spoons
- Award-winning Anantara Spa
- Private airstrip and helipad
- Whale watching
- Above rate is subject to 16% tax charge
- The rate quoted is per villa per night, including discount, subject to seasonal variations and change without notice
- Rate noted above is based on recent currency exchange data. The rate indicated on your confirmation is in the official hotel currency and will be charged at that rate upon check-out
- Reservations must be made at least 90 days in advance
- The above benefits may not be used in conjunction with any other discount or exchanged for any other service or cash
- Subject to availability and cancellation policy changes during high occupancy periods
- Offer is Non-refundable. Full payment will be forfeited.