All-inclusive Advance Purchase
- Luxury Villa accommodation
- Daily breakfast
- Lunch and dinner for every night stayed
- One dhow sunset cruise for two
- Daily beverages from a select menu of house wine, local beer, house spirits, tea, coffee and soft drinks
- Complimentary in-room minibar
Transfers are not included
• Option 1 - Road and boat transfer:
US$39 per person, per way including taxes
The boat transfer begins with a road transfer from Vilankulo International Airport, followed by a boat transfer to Anantara Bazaruto Island Resort.
The duration of the trip is approximately 90-120 minutes.
• Option 2 - Helicopter flight transfer:
One way transfer US$220 per person including taxes
Return transfer US$410 per person including taxes
The helicopter flight transfer departs directly from Vilankulo International Airport. The duration of the flight is approximately 20 minutes.
- Book 90 days in advance and receive 15% discount on Fully Inclusive Package
- Book 120 days in advance and receive a 20% discount on Fully Inclusive Package
Anantara Bazaruto Island Resort
- Only 44 luxury villas dotting the coast
- World-class diving, sailing, snorkelling, deep-sea fishing
- Sunset dune boarding
- Embrace the culinary culture of Mozambique with Spice Spoons
- Award-winning Anantara Spa
- Private airstrip and helipad
- Whale watching
- Above rate is subject to 16% tax charge
- The rate quoted is per villa per night, including discount, subject to seasonal variations and change without notice
- Rate noted above is based on recent currency exchange data. The rate indicated on your confirmation is in the official hotel currency and will be charged at that rate upon check-out
- Reservations must be made at least 90 days in advance
- The above benefits may not be used in conjunction with any other discount or exchanged for any other service or cash
- Subject to availability and cancellation policy changes during high occupancy periods
- Offer is Non-refundable. Full payment will be forfeited.