Family Paradise Adventure
Set your sights on a family holiday bursting with sun, sea, and sand, escaping into the secluded tropical bliss of Anantara Bazaruto. Young explorers are welcome to a world of discovery: vibrant, carefully selected activities like cooking classes, coastal expeditions, and a wellness spa ritual.
Children up to 12 years old stay and dine complimentarily, and also receive 50% savings on our full list of adventures and day trips. Delight in the archipelago’s natural treasures and rare marine life together.
DIRECT BOOKING BENEFITS **
- 10% savings on dining
- Local activity
- Room upgrade
• Luxury family accommodation in a Two-bedroom Sea View Pool Villa
• Daily breakfast, lunch and dinner daily
• Daily beverages from a selection of local beers, house wine, spirits, tea, coffee & soft drinks
• Non-motorised water sport activities
• In-room minibar
• 1 complimentary children's cooking class per child per stay (Pizza making OR rainbow cupcake making)
• 50% savings on motorised water activities and day trips
• Family Beach BBQ
• One sunset dhow cruise per stay
We have two options available for your transportation.
Option one: Boat transfer
This transfer option starts with a road transfer in safari cars from the airport to Vilankulos Beach Lodge where you will take a boat transfer to Anantara Bazaruto Island Resort. The boat departs once every day between 3.00 pm and 3.30 pm depending on the immigration progress at the airport and the tide. The road transport is approximately 20 minutes, and the boat transfer is approximately 60 - 70 minutes. You will share the transfer with other guests.
- US$39 per way including taxes.
- US$45 per way including taxes..
- 0 - 5 years old – complimentary.
- 6 years old and above - Adult rate.
Important notes: Please be advised that you will have to walk in the water to reach the vessel on departure and arrival, as there is no pier or marina. Water resistant shoes and comfortable clothing are recommended. If you require special assistance, please notify us in advance.
Option two: Helicopter flight
Departing directly from Vilankulos international airport. The flight duration is approximately 20 minutes. During the flight, you can enjoy spectacular views of the Bazaruto archipelago.
- One-way transfer $220 per person, including taxes.
- Return transfer $410 per person, including taxes.
- One-way transfer $230 per person, including taxes.
- Return transfer $420 per person, including taxes.
- Children aged 2 and older are charged the full rate.
Helicopter transfers are based on SIC (seat in charter) rate and can be shared with other guests. The helicopter is operated by a 3rd party provider, and we are not responsible for the schedule. If the helicopter is unavailable for any reason, a boat transfer may be offered at the same rate.
The luggage allowance for travel is 20kg per person in soft bags, excess luggage can be transferred by boat, please advise the resort in advance if required.O
Anantara Bazaruto Island Resort
- Only 44 luxury villas dotting the coast
- World-class diving, sailing, snorkelling, deep-sea fishing
- Sunset dune boarding
- Embrace the culinary culture of Mozambique with Spice Spoons
- Award-winning Anantara Spa
- Private airstrip and helipad
- Whale watching
• Package valid for a Two-bedroom Sea View Pool Villa only.
• Accommodation rate is subject to 16% VAT
• The rates quoted are per night, subject to seasonal variations and change without notice.
• Rate noted above is based on recent currency exchange data. The rate indicated on your confirmation is in the official hotel currency and will be charged at that rate on check out.
• Subject to availability, a cancellation policy, and children policy
• The above benefits may not be used in conjunction with any other discount or exchanged for any other service or cash
• Full prepayment required 14 days prior to arrival to confirm the booking
• In case of no-shows or early departure, a 100% charge of the total stay applies
• A range of resort activities can be booked at an additional cost, 50% discount applies for children under 12 years, excluding in our Diving and PADI Courses
• Blackout dates and other restrictions may apply.
• Subject to availability and cancellation policy changes during high occupancy periods
• Offer is Non-refundable. Full payment will be forfeited.