Anantara Sunset Island Experience
Begin your holiday with held breath on an exhilarating helicopter arrival. Ease into the dream in your very own beach or pool villa. Wake up to buffet breakfasts of international and local delicacies. Get active with horse riding and water sports. Top off the perfect getaway by indulging in a sunset sail through paradise.
- Accommodation in a Beach villa or pool villa
- Daily buffet breakfast, lunch and dinner
- One Dhow sunset cruise for two people per stay
- Return helicopter transfer between Vilanculos and Anantara Bazaruto Resort
- Daily beverages from a select menu of house wine, local beer, house spirits, tea, coffee and soft drinks
- Selected non-motorised water sport activities
- The rates quoted are per night, including roundtrip helicopter island transfer; 1 Dhow sunset cruise for 2 people per stay, subject to seasonal variations and change without notice
- Rate noted above is based on recent currency exchange data
- The rate indicated on your confirmation is in the official hotel currency and will be charged at that rate on check out
- Subject to availability, a cancellation policy and children policy
- The above benefits may not be used in conjunction with any other discount or exchanged for any other service or cash.
- Minimum 2-night consecutive stay required.
- Reservations must be made at least 3 days prior to travel.
- Reservations must be made at least 3 days in advance.
- A range of resort activities can be booked at an additional cost.
- Dining by Design reservations must be made at least 24 hours in advance.
- Spa treatments are subject to availability and advance reservation is required.
- Blackout dates and other restrictions may apply.Flight details must be provided 48 hours prior to arrival for transfers to be arranged.
For more information on applicable tariffs during your desired booking period or to make a reservation, please contact our reservations desk or click on 'Book Now'