Anantara Sunset Island Experience
DIRECT BOOKING BENEFITS **
- 10% savings on dining
- Local activity
- Room upgrade
● Luxury villa accommodation
● Breakfast, lunch and dinner including a selection of alcoholic beverages
● Return Helicopter transfers (max. 2 adults)
● One two-hour beach horse riding (max. 2 adults)
● One dhow sunset cruise per stay
● Unlimited Non-motorised water sports equipment
Departing directly from Vilankulos international airport. The flight duration is approximately 20 minutes. During the flight, you can enjoy spectacular views of the Bazaruto archipelago.
Helicopter transfers are based on SIC (seat in charter) rate and can be shared with other guests. The helicopter is operated by a 3rd party provider, and we are not responsible for the schedule. If the helicopter is unavailable for any reason, a boat transfer may be offered at the same rate. The helicopter operates from 9:00 am until until sunset, depending on the season.
The luggage allowance for travel is 20kg per person in soft bags, excess luggage can be transferred by boat, please advise the resort in advance if required.
Boat transfer information
Please be advised that you will have to walk in the water to reach the vessel on departure and arrival, as there is no pier or marina. Water resistant shoes and comfortable clothing are recommended. If you require special assistance, please notify us in advance.
This transfer option starts with a road transfer in safari cars from the airport to Vilankulos Beach Lodge where you will take a boat transfer to Anantara Bazaruto Island Resort. The boat departs once every day between 3.00 pm and 3.30 pm depending on the immigration progress at the airport and the tide. The road transport is approximately 20 minutes, and the boat transfer is approximately 60 - 70 minutes. You will share the transfer with other guests.
Anantara Bazaruto Island Resort
- Only 44 luxury villas dotting the coast
- World-class diving, sailing, snorkelling, deep-sea fishing
- Sunset dune boarding
- Embrace the culinary culture of Mozambique with Spice Spoons
- Award-winning Anantara Spa
- Private airstrip and helipad
- Whale watching
● Above rate is subject to a 16% tax charge.
● The rate quoted is per package and subject to seasonal variations and change without notice.
● Rate noted above is based on recent currency exchange data. The rate indicated on your confirmation is in the official hotel currency and will be charged at that rate on check-out.
● 50% deposit required at the time of reservation & 50% deposit due 21 days prior.
● Subject to availability and a cancellation policy.
● Cancel by 21 days prior to arrival to avoid penalty of full charge.
● Offer and inclusions cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, discount or package, and is non-exchangeable, non-transferrable and cannot be redeemed for cash.
● Helicopter transfers and Beach horse-riding experiences are applicable for a maximum of 2 (two) adults per room category (maximum 2 adults in Two-bedroom Villas).
● Children aged 2 and older are charged the full rate.