COVID-19 Update: A Message to our Guests
Warm greetings from Anantara,
In the current climate of uncertainty surrounding travel, I want to take the time to write to you on behalf of everyone at Anantara to reassure you that our guests’ and team members’ wellbeing and safety is our utmost priority, now and always.
Anantara Hotels, Resorts & Spas is closely monitoring the global situation and is actively taking steps to mitigate the impact and spread of COVID-19, otherwise known as the novel Coronavirus. We value the trust and loyalty invested in Anantara by all guests and we are working together to answer any queries regarding upcoming stays and events.
In the spirit of transparency, I want to summarise some of the measures we are implementing at Anantara properties around the world.
Anantara continues to work with local health authorities while strictly adhering to advice from both the World Health Organisation (WHO) and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
Our greatest priority is that our guests and team members feel safe and secure at our hotels. To ensure this, our trusted industry experts have advised the following changes to our already rigorous cleaning regimens:
- Everyone, including guests and team members, has easy access to health stations with handwipes, hygiene gel and temperature readers.
- All team members undergo temperature screening each day to ensure a healthy work environment.
- All public areas, as well as the back-of-house, are regularly and thoroughly cleaned to the highest standards, paying special attention to high-touch areas such as door handles, etc.
- Ongoing training has been put in place to ensure team members are fully prepared to provide information and updates to our guests.
Book with confidence
Given the exceptional circumstances we currently face, we are offering extra flexibility and support for all new bookings made directly through Anantara.com, email, Live Chat, and our Customer Contact Centre between now and 30 April 2020. This includes:
- Free change of date and change of destination up to 48 hours prior to arrival for stays on or before 31 October 2020, subject to availability
If you need to make or adjust a reservation, please contact:
- +66 2 365 9110
Business as usual
At Anantara, we are passionate travellers ourselves and we are committed to welcoming business and leisure travellers to all our hotels. Whether you are planning to travel now or in the future, you can expect to receive the same excellent service and attention to detail that our guests have come to expect at Anantara properties worldwide.
The spirit of Anantara evokes the freedom, movement and harmony that forms the ethos of our brand. We draw our strength from sharing rich cultural experiences at each of our properties, and as such I look forward to welcoming you to an Anantara property soon.
Group CEO – Minor International
CEO – Minor Hotels
Owners of Anantara Hotels, Resorts & Spas