Your dream beach wedding awaits
Wed in traditional Maldivian style, with the island chief to preside over your ceremony. Honeymoon in luxury with a host of indulgent experiences for two. A dream beach wedding in the Maldives with your friends and family close to you.
Relax pre-ceremony with a spa journey for two. The big moment is then upon you: exchange rings under a white silk and floral archway, the island chief your witness. Begin your honeymoon with Champagne, canapés, and a beach barbecue for two under the stars. Wake up to married life with a Champagne breakfast perched over the lagoon
- 60-min aromatherapy spa treatment for the couple prior to ceremony
- Tropically decorated wedding location
- Symbolic non-religious ceremony
- Maldivian Bodu Beru drummers to initiate the ceremony
- Flower bouquet for the bride and boutonnière for the groom
Tropical welcome cocktail for the couple
Professional photographer for one hour (on-day photography of ceremony)
14 pages of wedding album with 100 images on USB
Wedding girl Single layered wedding cake
Symbolic wedding certificate and rings ritual
Bottle of Champagne to toast and selection of chilled canapés
Private romantic beach barbecue dinner
Floral bath ceremony for the couple in the room
Evening turndown with flowers, liqueur and chocolates
Champagne breakfast on your in-room sundeck
Assistance of wedding coordinator
Anantara Dhigu Maldives Resort
- 110 beach villas and over water suites
- Only 30 minutes by speedboat from Malé International Airport
- Over water spa, surf school and water sports centre
- Exciting indoor & outdoor activities for our young guests
- Access to facilities at sister resort Veli (for guests over 18 years or families with dinner reservations)
- Rates are subject to 10% service charge, 16% GST and a green tax of USD 6 per person per night.
- Prices are exclusive of accommodation and half- or full-board meal plans.
- Wedding and ceremonial arrangements can only be finalised after a minimum stay of two days at the resort to ensure sufficient time for preparation.
- The wedding is symbolic in nature only and not legally valid.
- Wedding rings and bridal gown to be supplied by the couple; alternatively, traditional Maldivian garments are available in Malé.
- Cancellation policy: 25% of the package rate will be charged for cancellations one week prior; 50% of the package rate will be charged for cancellations three days prior; 100% of the package rate will be charged for cancellations one day prior.