Traditional beach weddings in Maldives.
Relax pre-ceremony with a spa journey for two. The big moment is then upon you: exchange rings under a white silk and floral archway, the island chief your witness. Begin your honeymoon with Champagne, canapés, and a beach barbecue for two under the stars. Wake up to married life with a Champagne breakfast perched over the lagoon.
- Anantara wedding coordinator
- Welcome cocktails for the couple
- 60-minute aromatherapy spa treatment for the couple prior to ceremony
- Flower bouquet for the bride and boutonniere for the groom
- Tropically decorated wedding location
- Maldivian Bodu Beru drummers to initiate the ceremony
- Flower girl
- Island Chief celebrant (symbolic non-religious ceremony)
- Symbolic wedding certificate and rings ritual
- Professional photographer for two hours (on day of ceremony)
- Photo album with 36 photographs of 8x10” size and CD with up to 100 digital images
- A bottle of Champagne to toast and selection of chilled canapés
- Single-layered wedding cake
- Private romantic beach barbecue dinner
- Evening turndown in your room with flowers, liqueur and chocolates
- Floral bath ceremony set up in your room on the night of the wedding
- Champagne breakfast on your in-room sundeck
• Prices are exclusive of accommodation and half- or full-board meal plans.
• Wedding and ceremonial arrangements can only be finalised after a minimum stay of two days at the resort to ensure sufficient time for preparation.
• The wedding is symbolic in nature only and not legally valid.
• Wedding rings and bridal gown to be supplied by the couple; alternatively, traditional Maldivian garments are available in Malé.
• Cancellation policy: 25% of the package rate will be charged for cancellations one week prior; 50% of the package rate will be charged for cancellations three days prior; 100% of the package rate will be charged for cancellations one day prior.