March down an aisle of scattered petals on sand to the beat of the native bodu beru drums. Exchange vows with the ocean as your witness, then toast your love with Champagne and cake.
- Anantara wedding coordinator
- Welcome cocktails for the couple
- Flower bouquet for the bride and boutonniere for the groom
- Tropically decorated wedding location
- Maldivian Bodu Beru drummers to initiate the ceremony
- Flower girl
- Wedding celebrant (symbolic non-religious ceremony)
- Symbolic wedding certificate
- Professional photographer for two hours (on day of ceremony)
- Photo album with 36 photographs of 8x10” size and CD with up to 100 digital images
- A bottle of Champagne to toast
- Single-layered wedding cake
- Evening turndown in your room with flowers, liqueur and chocolates
- Floral bath ceremony set up in your room on the night of the wedding
- Price is subject to 10% service charge and applicable government taxes.
- Prices are exclusive of accommodation and half- or full-board meal plans.
- Wedding and ceremonial arrangements can only be finalised after a minimum stay of two days at the resort to ensure sufficient time for preparation.
- The wedding is symbolic in nature only and not legally valid.
- Wedding rings and bridal gown to be supplied by the couple; alternatively, traditional Maldivian garments are available in Malé.
- Cancellation policy: 25% of the package rate will be charged for cancellations one week prior; 50% of the package rate will be charged for cancellations three days prior; 100% of the package rate will be charged for cancellations one day prior.