Celebrate your wedding in the Maldives in style.
The picture-perfect island wedding in the Maldives. Say I do at a stylish destination wedding under a braided coco palm archway in front of the azure ocean.
March down an aisle of scattered petals on sand to the beat of the native bodu beru drums. Exchange vows with the ocean as your witness, then toast your love with Champagne and cake.
- Wedding celebrant and wedding coordinator
- Maldivian Bodu Beru drummers to initiate the ceremony
- Wedding girl
- Symbolic non-religious ceremony
- Tropically decorated wedding location
- Tropical welcome cocktail for the couple
- A bottle of Champagne to toast
- Single layered wedding cake
- Flower bouquet for the bride and boutonnière for the groom
- Evening turndown in your room with flowers liqueur and chocolates
- Floral bath ceremony set up in your room on the night of the wedding
- Symbolic wedding certificate
- Professional photographer for one hour (on-day photography of ceremony)
- 14 pages of wedding album with 100 images on USB
Anantara Dhigu Maldives Resort
- 110 beach villas and over water suites
- Only 30 minutes by speedboat from Malé International Airport
- Over water spa, surf school and water sports centre
- Exciting indoor & outdoor activities for our young guests
- Access to facilities at sister resort Veli (for guests over 18 years or families with dinner reservations)
- Rates are subject to 10% service charge, 16% GST, and a green tax of USD 6 per person per night.
- Prices are exclusive of accommodation and half- or full-board meal plans.
- Wedding and ceremonial arrangements can only be finalised after a minimum stay of two days at the resort to ensure sufficient time for preparation.
- The wedding is symbolic in nature only and not legally valid.
- Wedding rings and bridal gown to be supplied by the couple; alternatively, traditional Maldivian garments are available in Malé.
- Cancellation policy: 25% of the package rate will be charged for cancellations one week prior; 50% of the package rate will be charged for cancellations three days prior; 100% of the package rate will be charged for cancellations one day prior.