Enjoy a serene family break. Complimentary daily treats to keep little ones engaged and entertained, from caviar honey punch to chocolate marshmallow cookies (see full programme below). Spend time in a spacious and stylish suite, with Chiang Mai’s charms at your doorstep. Sumptuous dining, ancient explorations and inspiring nature - what better way to make memories together?
- Two nights' accommodation or more
- Kids below 12 years old stay complimentary
- A selection of complimentary children’s daily treats
- Daily breakfast for 2 persons
- Complimentary 3-course dinner excluding beverages (optional lunch and dinner)
- 25% off food and beverage (non-alcoholic)
|Monday||Chocolate Marshmallow Cookies|
|Tuesday||Chocolate Cookies Caramel|
|Wednesday||Mango Passion Honey|
|Thursday||Caviar Honey Punch|
|Friday||Chocolate Cookies Caramel|
|Saturday||Hawaiian Kids Pizza|
|Sunday||Love at First Zip|
- The rate is subject to 10% service charge, 7% applicable government tax and 1% provincial tax.
- The rates quoted are per night, including maximum discount, subject to seasonal variations and change without notice.
- Children stay complimentary: 1 child under 12 years for Kasara and 1-bedroom suites; 2 children under 12 for 2- and 3-bedroom suites.
- Dinner for 2 adults and 1 child under 12 years in Kasara and 1-bedroom suites; 4 adults and 2 children under 12 years for 2-bedroom suites; 6 adults and 2 children under 12 for 3-bedroom suites.
- Rate noted above is based on recent currency exchange data. The rate indicated on your confirmation is in the official hotel currency and will be charged at that rate on check-out.
- Subject to availability, a cancellation policy and a child policy.
- The above benefits may not be used in conjunction with any other discount or exchanged for any other service or cash.
- Minimum 2-night consecutive stay required.
- Non-refundable full pre-payment will be charged to your credit card 21 days before arrival.
- In case of no-shows or early departure, a 100% charge of the total stay applies.
- A range of resort activities can be booked at an additional cost.