Romantic Chiang Mai Escape
With the weather cooling, now is the perfect time to escape to Chiang Mai for cuddles and romance.
At Anantara Chiang Mai, romance comes naturally, with a tranquil setting by the Ping River. Begin your day with a bubbly breakfast in bed. Luxuriate in side-by-side treatments at the spa. End your stay with a candlelight dinner by the water - for those staying over Valentine's Day, this consists of a special set menu for two created by the chef.
- Three nights or more in a room or suite
- Upgrade to the next room category
- Early check-in at 11.00 am
- Daily breakfast for two
- One breakfast in bed with two glasses of sparkling wine
- One candlelit set dinner for two at Bodhi Terrace
- One 60-minute Thai or oil massage per person
- Late check-out at 2.00 pm
Anantara Chiang Mai Resort
- Riverside serenity in the heart of Chiang Mai
- 52 rooms, 32 suites and 26 serviced suites
- 100-year-old heritage house for dining and events
- Thai boxing, cooking class and spa experiences
- All rates are subject to a 10% service charge, applicable 7% government tax and 1% provincial tax.
- The rates quoted are per night, subject to seasonal variations and change without notice.
- Rate noted above is based on recent currency exchange data. The rate indicated on your confirmation is in the official hotel currency and will be charged at that rate on check out.
- Minimum three-night consecutive stay required.
- Room upgrade, Early check in and Late check out are subject to availability and a cancellation policy.
- Children under 12 years old sharing a room with parents stay free of charge and receive a 50% discount for daily breakfast (no extra bed).
- The above benefits may not be used in conjunction with any other discount or exchanged for any other service or cash.