Anantara Chiang Mai Stay Longer Special
Linger a little longer with more days to savour, more nights to remember. With your savings on accommodation, indulge in more experiences immersing you in the best of the destination.
IMPORTANT: From 1 July 2022, Thailand Pass registration is no longer required for international travel to Thailand. Plan your trip and find all the details you need with our easy-to-use travel information tool.Learn More
- Stay three nights and save 15% on accommodation with daily breakfast
- Stay four nights and save 20% on accommodation with daily breakfast
- Stay five nights or more and save 25% on accommodation with daily breakfast
Anantara Chiang Mai Resort
- Riverside serenity in the heart of Chiang Mai
- 52 rooms, 32 suites and 24 serviced suites
- 100-year-old heritage house for dining and events
- Thai boxing, cooking class and spa experiences
- Above rate is subject to a 10% service charge, 7% government tax and 1% provincial tax.
- The rate quoted is per room per night, including discount, and is subject to seasonal variations, a cancellation policy and change without notice.
- Rate noted above is based on recent currency exchange data. The rate indicated on your confirmation is in the official hotel currency and will be charged at that rate upon check-out.
- A minimum three-, four- or five-night stay is required to receive the respective 10%, 15% and 20% discounts.
- A 100% non-refundable deposit is required at the time of booking.
- Offer and inclusions cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, discount or package, and is non exchangeable, transferrable or redeemable for cash.
For more information on applicable tariffs during your desired booking period, or to make a reservation, please contact our reservations desk or click on 'Book Now'.