4 Night Northern Delights
IMPORTANT: From 1 July 2022, Thailand Pass registration is no longer required for international travel to Thailand. Plan your trip and find all the details you need with our easy-to-use travel information tool.Learn More
Combine the unique beauty of Northern Thailand with the fascinating Lanna culture of Chiang Mai for a wonderful holiday. This combined Northern Delights escape also immerses you in the legendary Golden Triangle, with a stay at our Chiang Rai hotel on a hilltop in the jungle, overlooking three countries and the Mighty Mekong River. Experience a luxurious all-inclusive package with a daily choice of incredible activities.
- Two nights’ accommodation at Anantara Chiang Mai Resort, including daily breakfast for two persons
- Two nights’ accommodation at Anantara Golden Triangle Elephant Camp & Resort, including Discovery Package for two persons, comprising:
- Daily breakfast, lunch and dinner inclusive of non-alcoholic beverages at select restaurants, as well as in-room dining
- In-room minibar, refreshed daily, soft drinks and snacks
- One activity for every night stayed from a choice of (subject to availability):
- Elephant experiences
- Spice Spoons cooking school
- Signature spa treatments
- One 90-minute private yoga or 90-minute private Pilates class
- Tickets to the world-class Hall of Opium Museum
- Transfers between Anantara Golden Triangle Elephant Camp & Resort and Anantara Chiang Mai Resort for two persons (single journey)
- Transfers from/to Chiang Mai and Chiang Rai airports for two persons (single journey for each airport)
- Roundtrip transfers from and to Chiang Rai Airport, offered in a Private Limousine with refreshments Beverages (exclusive range of non-alcoholic drinks, wine, beer and spirits)
Anantara Chiang Mai Resort
- Riverside serenity in the heart of Chiang Mai
- 52 rooms, 32 suites and 24 serviced suites
- 100-year-old heritage house for dining and events
- Thai boxing, cooking class and spa experiences
- Rates are subject to 10% service charge and 7% applicable government tax. Guests at Anantara Chiang Mai are also subject to 1% provincial tax.
- Rates quoted are per room per package, subject to availability and a cancellation policy.
- Rate noted above is based on recent currency exchange data. The rate indicated on your confirmation is in the official hotel currency and will be charged at that rate on check out.
- A 100% non-refundable deposit is required at the time of booking.
- Reservations may not be cancelled. Full payment will be forfeited.
- A minimum of four consecutive nights is required, comprising a minimum of two nights at Anantara Golden Triangle Elephant Camp & Resort and a minimum of two nights at Anantara Chiang Mai Resort. Stay may begin at either destination.
- Additional nights are charged at an all-inclusive rate at Anantara Golden Triangle Elephant Camp & Resort and at the Best Flexible Rate for Anantara Chiang Mai Resort.
- Additional transfer charges are applicable for journeys that start and end at the same airport.
- Subject to availability, a cancellation policy and children’s policy.
- The above benefits may not be used in conjunction with any other discount or exchanged for any other service or cash.
For more information on applicable tariffs during your desired booking period or to make a reservation, please contact our reservations desk or click on ‘Email Us'.