Savor the intrigue of contemporary set menu dining - choosing from different cuisines. Take advantage of a spa and wellness saving to nurture yourself. Whether you’re interested in relaxation, detoxing, fitness, weight loss, yoga or alternative therapy, we invite you to feel good your way at the Middle East’s first and only wellness center, while for a touch of pure indulgence, Anantara Spa’s unique journeys range from traditional cleansing rituals in a Turkish Hamman, to ancient Thai and Arabian therapies.
- Luxury Accommodation
- Daily breakfast in Azraq Restaurant
- Daily set-menu dinner in any restaurant, except in-room dining
- Luxury round boat transfer
Banana Island Resort Doha by Anantara
- 141 sea view rooms, suites, beach and over water pool villas
- 800 m of golden shoreline
- Surf pool, dive centre, VIP cinema, bowling alley, putting green
- Anantara Spa and Balance Wellness Centre
- The rate quoted is net per room per night, subject to seasonal variations and change without notice.
- Rate noted above is based on recent currency exchange data. The rate indicated on your confirmation is in the official hotel currency and will be charged at that rate at check-out.
- Subject to availability, a cancellation policy and children policy. Restricted availability during high demand periods and public holidays.
- The above benefits may not be used in conjunction with any other discount or exchanged for any other service or cash.
- Please note that our resort does not serve any alcohol.
- Please note that the Kids' Water Park is closed from 15 August 2022 until 15 September 2022. However, our Q Lounge Pool opening hours will be extended until 8.30 pm during the said period.
For more information on applicable tariffs during your desired booking period or to make a reservation, please contact our reservations desk or click on ‘Book Now'.