Sri Lanka and The Maldives Jet Getaway
Maldives resort offer with jet getaway.
Embark on the ultimate tropical experience with a private jet escape across the Indian Ocean. Fly from Bangkok to Sri Lanka and on to the Maldives for the beach-hopping trip of a lifetime. Soar in comfort and style in MJets, and arrive refreshed at your luxury accommodation in each destination.
From Bangkok, your first stop is the blissful Sri Lankan hideaway of Anantara Peace Haven Tangalle Resort. Whale watch on sapphire seas, or embark on a wildlife safari in one of Sri Lanka’s lush nature reserves. Dine cliffside as waves crash beneath, or learn the secrets of local cuisine through a signature Spice Spoons cooking class.
After two idyllic days, hop in your private jet for three nights at Anantara Kihavah Maldives Villas. On approach, admire the Maldives’ iconic aerial view from your seat, of perfect green islands ringed by coral seas. Dine underwater by the house reef, then stargaze in the country’s only overwater observatory. Sink into a signature Anantara spa ritual and fall asleep every night to the lapping of the waves.
- Two nights’ luxury accommodation at Anantara Peace Haven Resort Tangalle in Sri Lanka
- Three nights’ luxury accommodation at Anantara Kihavah Maldives Villas
- Private jet flights between Bangkok, Sri Lanka and the Maldives for up to 12 people
- Round-trip airport transfers in Sri Lanka and the Maldives
- Daily breakfast
- Choice of two activities at Anantara Peace Haven Resort
- Choice of two activities at Anantara Kihavah Villas Maldives
Anantara Kihavah Maldives Villas
- A private island in a UNESCO Biosphere Reserve
- 80 beach and over water pool villas and residences
- Award-winning underwater dining
- The Maldives’ only over water observatory