Anantara Kihavah Honeymoon and Romance
Escape for 4 nights or more and receive an intimate spa ritual, Champagne and cake, Dining by Design journey and Champagne breakfast in bed.
There’s no better place to celebrate romance than at a truly luxurious hideaway in the world’s greatest paradise, while to make your escape even more desirable, we’ve devised a special package that offers romance from dawn till dusk. Wake up to the indulgence of lazing in bed, as we bring a Champagne breakfast to your villa. Unwind side by side as expert hands pamper you with a heavenly spa treatment. Sip Champagne as you take a moment to share a delicious celebration cake. Then create the perfect menu with your very own personal chef, to be savoured at an intimate table on a secluded stretch of beach, as you Dine by Design with flawless butler service.
- Four nights’ accommodation or more
- Daily buffet breakfast
- One 150-minute Maldivian Romance spa ritual for two persons
- One bottle of Champagne
- One celebration cake
- One Dining by Design experience on the beach for two persons
- One Champagne breakfast in your pool villa for two persons
- All rates are subject to a 10% service charge, 12% goods & services tax (GST), and green tax of USD 6 per person per night.
- The rates quoted are per room per night, and are subject to seasonal variations and change without notice.
- Rate noted above is based on recent currency exchange data. The rate indicated on your confirmation is in the official hotel currency and will be charged at that rate on check-out.
- Subject to availability and a cancellation policy.
- Minimum four-night consecutive stay required.
- Flight details must be provided at least 3 days in advance for seaplane transfer arrangements to be made and charged accordingly.
- Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve compulsory dinner rates apply.
- The above benefits may not be used in conjunction with any other promotion or exchanged for any other service or cash.
For more information on applicable tariffs during your desired booking period or to make a reservation, please contact our reservations desk or click on 'Book Now'.