Kihavah Ocean Discovery
Revel in a dolphin watching cruise, turtle or manta ray snorkelling trip, scuba course, Seabob experience, and local island visit when you stay for 5 nights or more.
Explore the dazzling Indian Ocean from different perspectives with this special aquatic escape. Visit the nearby island of Kudarikilu for an immersion in authentic Maldivian life. Set out in search of dolphins dancing in the waves. Snorkel the aquamarine waters to catch a glimpse of a turtle as it glides elegantly past, or seek out a migrating school of majestic manta rays. Enjoy a real James Bond moment as you dive into the ocean on the latest Seabob model.
With our experienced PADI dive team providing expert instruction, our house reef is the perfect place for novice divers to gain confidence in the water, while stunning coral reefs are teeming with colourful sea creatures, offering a surreal underwater world for you to explore.
- Five nights’ accommodation in a Beach Pool Villa or Over Water Pool Villa
- Daily breakfast for two persons
- One Dolphin Discovery excursion for two persons
- One Turtle Quest or Manta Ray Snorkelling excursion for two persons*
- Choice of one Scuba Diving or one Scuba Review course for two persons
- One 30-minute Seabob experience for two persons
- One local island visit for two persons
- Children stay and dine with our compliments
*Seasonal depending on the manta ray migration May - November.
- All rates are subject to a 10% service charge, 12% goods & services tax (GST), and green tax of USD 6 per person per night.
- The above package inclusions are for two adults.
- The rates quoted are per room per night, including savings, subject to seasonal variations and change without notice.
- Rates noted above are based on recent currency exchange data. The rate indicated on your confirmation is in the official hotel currency and will be charged at that rate on check-out.
- Minimum five-night consecutive stay required.
- Maximum of two children under 12 years old who share their parents’ villa stay free of charge, including all meals (from the children’s menu only) and all taxes, except Christmas Eve and New Year’s Eve for which compulsory dinner rates apply.
- Flight details must be provided at least 3 days in advance for seaplane transfer arrangements to be made and charged accordingly.
- Complimentary accommodation is valid for children aged 11 years and younger staying within a parent’s room and is limited to the maximum child occupancy stipulated per room category.
- Children may dine with compliments on restaurant kids menus only; valid for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Complimentary dining benefit is not valid on 24 and 31 December when compulsory Gala Dinners are hosted.
- The above benefits may not be used in conjunction with any other promotion or exchanged for any other service or cash.
For more information on applicable tariffs during your desired booking period or to make a reservation, please contact our reservations desk or click on 'Book Now'.