Dive Into Your Wedding
Embark upon the adventure of a new life together by diving into a dream world that is yours and yours alone. With a myriad of marine life swimming peacefully around, you’ll sign your wedding certificate and present each other with rings encased in a shell.
Allow every moment of your underwater wedding to be captured by an experienced underwater photographer. You will also be spoiled on dry land with a sumptuous lobster and seafood barbecue dinner in a choice of idyllic settings, and an in-villa breakfast when you rise as newlyweds. Take part in our coral adoption programme so you can return in the future, perhaps to celebrate an anniversary, and see how your corals have blossomed over time.
- Travel to our tranquil lagoon or to a remote location of your choosing with your private instructor
- Underwater ceremony with exchange of rings and signing of wedding certificate
- Underwater photo shoot by the resort’s certified Dive Master
- Professional hair styling and make-up by our beautician before the wedding dinner
- Personalised floral decorations
- One bottle of Champagne
- Dining by Design experience with lobster and seafood barbecue menu and one bottle of wine
- Intimate wedding evening prepared by our Slumber Guru
- Champagne breakfast in the comfort of your villa
- Participate in our coral adoption programme and enjoy the opportunity to watch your corals grow over time
Package Price: USD 9,117
- Rates are subject to 10% service charge and 12% GST.
- The wedding ceremony is only symbolic in nature and is not legally valid.
- Wedding and ceremonial arrangements can only be finalised after a minimum stay of two days at the resort to ensure preparation is sufficient.
- Wedding bookings must be booked at least two weeks in advance of the arrival date.
- Wedding package rates are not inclusive of accommodation or meal plans.
- Wedding rings and bridal gowns will need to be supplied by the bride and groom. Alternatively, traditional Maldivian garments are available for hire in Male.
- Cancellation policy applies.