It’s Time for Thailand
Thailand has announced the resumption of quarantine free travel from November 1st and The Kingdom, famously known as the Land of Smiles, is beaming from ear to ear.
As the experience brand, Anantara understands the power of human connection and the manner that meeting new faces from all walks of life form the happy travel memories of holidays for years to come.
So Anantara travelled the length of Thailand, from the verdant jungles of the north, to the buzzing Sois of Bangkok city and the paradise beaches of the south, to meet our friendly team members and many more Thai people who can’t wait to welcome you back to Thailand.
As such we have put together our Thailand bucket list. How many will you tick off on your next visit?
- Ride a long tail boat around the islands of Koh Phangan and Samui to discover hidden beaches.
- Wake up your taste buds with Michelin star street food dishes like Som Tum spicy papaya salad.
- Come face to face with elephants in an award-winning elephant welfare conservation centre.
- Explore the back streets of Bangkok in an iconic Tuk Tuk.
- Give alms at a Buddhist temple.
- Sample myriad colored fresh tropical fruits, freshly sliced in front of you.
- Indulge in a world famous Nuad Thai massage.
- Sip a freshly cut coconut on a white sandy beach beneath swaying palm trees.
- Explore the mountains of Chiang Rai in an Royal Enfield side car.
- Experience world class Thai friendliness and legendary hospitality.