Mozambique Residents Rate
Just 30 km off the mainland, the beauty of Bazaruto Island has to be seen to be believed. We invite you to explore this incredible country we call home, with 40% savings on villas exclusively for Mozambican nationals and expats.
Take advantage of a privileged comprehensive escape available solely to Mozambican residents. Your exclusive rate includes all meals to our private island off the eastern coast. Hideaway in an expansive and elegant beach or pool villa. Indulge in rustic charm and pristine tropical surrounds in an easy getaway close to home.
DIRECT BOOKING BENEFITS **
- 10% savings on dining
- Local activity
- Room upgrade
• Daily full-board dining inclusive of breakfast, lunch and dinner
• Daily beverages from a select menu of house wine, local beer, house spirits, tea, coffee and soft drinks
• In-room mini bar
• Dhow cruise per stay
• Non-motorised water sport activities
Anantara Bazaruto Island Resort
- Only 44 luxury villas dotting the coast
- World-class diving, sailing, snorkelling, deep-sea fishing
- Sunset dune boarding
- Embrace the culinary culture of Mozambique with Spice Spoons
- Award-winning Anantara Spa
- Private airstrip and helipad
- Whale watching
• Present a valid Mozambique passport or ID at check in.
• A full pre-payment will be charged to your credit card 14 days prior to arrival.
• Cancellation 100% at 14 days prior arrival.
• The rates quoted are per night, subject to seasonal variations and change without notice.
• Rate noted above is based on recent currency exchange data. The rate indicated on your confirmation is in the official hotel currency and will be charged at that rate on check out.
• Subject to availability, seasonality, applicable cancellation policy and children policy.
• The above benefits may not be used in conjunction with any other discount or exchanged for any other service or cash.
• In case of no shows or early departure, a 100% charge of the total stay applies.
• The rate is applicable for Mozambican nationals and permanent residents only. Proof of Mozambican residency must be provided.
• In the event that a non-Mozambican nationals or non-permanent residents use these rates, the booking becomes null and void, and the hotel will apply the Best Available Rate on the guest’s date of arrival, which will be payable by the guest prior to check-in.