Mozambique Residents Rate
Just 30 km off the mainland, the beauty of Bazaruto Island has to be seen to be believed. We invite you to explore this incredible country we call home, with 40% savings on villas exclusively for Mozambican nationals and expats.
Take advantage of a privileged comprehensive escape available solely to Mozambican residents. Your exclusive rate includes all meals to our private island off the eastern coast. Hideaway in an expansive and elegant beach or pool villa. Indulge in rustic charm and pristine tropical surrounds in an easy getaway close to home.
DIRECT BOOKING BENEFITS **
- Beach access
- Villa host
- Water sport activities
• Luxury accommodation
• Daily full-board dining inclusive of breakfast, lunch and dinner
• Daily beverages from a select menu of house wine, local beer, house spirits, tea, coffee and soft drinks
• In-room mini bar
• Dhow cruise per stay
• Non-motorised water sport activities
We have two options available for your transportation.
Option one: Boat transfer
This transfer option starts with a road transfer in safari cars from the transfer boat dispatch point where you will take a boat transfer to Anantara Bazaruto Island Resort. The boat departs once every day between 3.00 pm and 3.30 pm depending on the immigration progress at the airport and the tide. The road transport is approximately 20 minutes, and the boat transfer is approximately 60 - 70 minutes. You will share the transfer with other guests.
- US$45 per way including taxes.
- 0 - 5 years old – complimentary.
- 6 years old and above - Adult rate.
Important notes: Please be advised that you will have to walk in the water to reach the vessel on departure and arrival, as there is no pier or marina. Water resistant shoes and comfortable clothing are recommended. If you require special assistance, please notify us in advance.
Option two: Helicopter flight
Charter a private helicopter to soar over the ocean, landing on the island's helipad.
Departing directly from Vilankulos international airport. The flight duration is approximately 20 minutes. During the flight, you can enjoy spectacular views of the Bazaruto archipelago.
- One-way transfer $230 per person, including taxes.
- Return transfer $420 per person, including taxes.
- Children aged 2 and older are charged the full rate.
Helicopter transfers are based on SIC (seat in charter) rate and can be shared with other guests. The helicopter is operated by a 3rd party provider, and we are not responsible for the schedule. If the helicopter is unavailable for any reason, a boat transfer may be offered at the same rate.
The luggage allowance for travel is 20kg per person in soft bags, excess luggage can be transferred by boat, please advise the resort in advance if required.
Flights are 15 minutes each way, weather dependent, and conducted by a third party. For reservations, call us at +258 84 304 6670 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Anantara Bazaruto Island Resort
- Only 44 luxury villas dotting the coast
- World-class diving, sailing, snorkelling, deep-sea fishing
- Sunset dune boarding
- Embrace the culinary culture of Mozambique with Spice Spoons
- Award-winning Anantara Spa
- Private airstrip and helipad
- Whale watching
• Present a valid Mozambique passport or ID at check in.
• A full pre-payment will be charged to your credit card 14 days prior to arrival.
• Cancellation 100% at 14 days prior arrival.
• The rates quoted are per night, subject to seasonal variations and change without notice.
• Rate noted above is based on recent currency exchange data. The rate indicated on your confirmation is in the official hotel currency and will be charged at that rate on check out.
• Subject to availability, seasonality, applicable cancellation policy and children policy.
• The above benefits may not be used in conjunction with any other discount or exchanged for any other service or cash.
• In case of no shows or early departure, a 100% charge of the total stay applies.
• The rate is applicable for Mozambican nationals and permanent residents only. Proof of Mozambican residency must be provided.
• In the event that a non-Mozambican nationals or non-permanent residents use these rates, the booking becomes null and void, and the hotel will apply the Best Available Rate on the guest’s date of arrival, which will be payable by the guest prior to check-in.