Anantara Bazaruto Festive Indulgence 2021
Celebrate this festive season in the chic glamour of our private tropical island with adventure and exquisite dining experiences.
COVID-19 negative certification required for entering Mozambique. COVID–19 PCR tests for country departure are available with our Resort Nurse at our Hotel Clinic. MZN 7,000 per person. Appointments must be scheduled in advance.
DISCLAIMER: 3rd party information is correct at time of publication. Kindly consult your travel agent or your local Mozambique embassy or consulate for more information.Learn More
- Four nights' accommodation or more
- Return boat transfers between Vilanculos and Anantara Bazaruto
- Daily buffet breakfast
- Lunch for every night stayed
- Dinner for every night stayed
- Includes Christmas and New year's eve dinner
- One Pansy Island picnic cruise with snorkeling on two-mile reef
- One 60-minute Anantara Signature Massage
- One Dining by Design signature beach dinner with premium wine
- Daily beverages from a select menu of house wine, local beer, house spirits, tea, coffee and soft drinks
- Complimentary in-room minibar
- Rates are subject to 17% VAT.
- Rates quoted are per villa per night, subject to availability and change without notice
- Rate noted above is based on recent currency exchange data. The rate indicated on your confirmation is in the official hotel currency and will be charged at that rate upon check-out
- A minimum stay of four nights is required.
- Reservations required at least 24 hours in advance, with free date changes and cancellations up to 14 days prior to arrival
- Children up to 12 years of age stay for free on a rollaway bed in the same room as parents. Teenagers aged 13 – 17 will be charged a supplement per night
- The above benefits may not be used in conjunction with any other offer or exchanged for any other service or cash.