Anantara Bazaruto Stay Longer Special
COVID-19 negative certification required for entering Mozambique. COVID–19 PCR tests for country departure are available with our Resort Nurse at our Hotel Clinic. MZN 7,000 per person. Appointments must be scheduled in advance.
DISCLAIMER: 3rd party information is correct at time of publication. Kindly consult your travel agent or your local Mozambique embassy or consulate for more information.Learn More
- Luxury Villa accommodation
- Daily breakfast
- Lunch and dinner for every night stayed
- One dhow sunset cruise for two
- Daily beverages from a select menu of house wine, local beer, house spirits, tea, coffee and soft drinks
- Complimentary in-room minibar
- Return boat transfers between Vilanculos and Anantara Bazaruto
- Stay four to seven nights and receive a 25% on an Bazaruto Fully Inclusive Package
- Stay eight or more and receive a 30% on an Fully Inclusive Package
- Above rate is subject to 17% tax charge.
- The rate quoted is per room per night, including maximum discount, and is subject to seasonal variations, a cancellation policy and change without notice.
- Rate noted above is based on recent currency exchange data. The rate indicated on your confirmation is in the official hotel currency and will be charged at that rate upon check-out.
- A minimum four- or eight-night stay is required to receive the respective the 25% and 30% discount.
- A deposit is not required at the time of booking.
- Cancel 3 days prior to arrival to avoid 100% penalty.
- Offer and inclusions cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, discount or package, and is non exchangeable, transferrable or redeemable for cash.
For more information on applicable tariffs during your desired booking period, or to make a reservation, please contact our reservations desk or click on ‘Book Now’.