Anantara Bazaruto Advance Purchase Special
Anantara is passionate about our guests making their own amazing stories, and we’ve thought of the perfect way to help you create them. Whether you’re escaping for romance or adventure, quiet relaxation or quality family time, with such rewarding savings on all of our luxurious accommodations, you can indulge even more on your favourite holiday pastimes.
COVID-19 negative certification required for entering Mozambique. COVID–19 PCR tests for country departure are available with our Resort Nurse at our Hotel Clinic. MZN 7,000 per person. Appointments must be scheduled in advance.
DISCLAIMER: 3rd party information is correct at time of publication. Kindly consult your travel agent or your local Mozambique embassy or consulate for more information.Learn More
- 20% savings on accommodation
- Daily buffet breakfast
- Lunch for every night stayed
- Dinner for every night stayed
- Complimentary in-room minibar
- Daily beverages from a select menu of house wine, local beer, house spirits, tea, coffee and soft drinks
- One 15-minute mystery spa treatment for two
- One Dhow sunset cruise for two
- Return boat transfers between Vilanculos and Anantara Bazaruto
- Above rate is subject to 17% tax charge.
- The rate quoted is per villa per night, including discount, subject to seasonal variations and change without notice.
- Rate noted above is based on recent currency exchange data. The rate indicated on your confirmation is in the official hotel currency and will be charged at that rate upon check-out.
- Reservations must be made at least 90 days in advance.
- A deposit is not required at the time of booking/ Cancel 3 days prior to arrival to avoid 100% penalty.
- The above benefits may not be used in conjunction with any other discount or exchanged for any other service or cash.
For more information on applicable tariffs during your desired booking period, or to make a reservation, please contact our reservations desk or click on ‘Book Now’.