Al Baleed Resort Salalah by Anantara invites you to capture your best moments in the resort on Instagram – and win a spectacular Three-Night Stay. The contest is open from 30 November 2019 - 31 December 2019 and the more photos you share, the greater your chances of winning.
HOW TO WIN:
- Follow @anantarasalalah on Instagram
- Post your best photos in the resort using the hashtag #ThreeYearsofLuxury, and tag a friend in the caption who must be following @anantarasalalah too. Please set your profile visible to the public for the duration of the contest.
- The grand prize winner will be announced by mid January 2020
One grand prize winner will win a three-night stay in a One Bedroom Garden View Pool Villa with breakfast for two persons at Al Baleed Resort Salalah by Anantara.
Terms and Conditions:
- This Instagram photo contest is run by Al Baleed Resort Salalah by Anantara. By entering the competition each entrant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Participants can share as many pictures as they want. The more photos shared, the better chances of winning. Entries will be accepted until 31 December 2019 at 11.00 pm +4 GMT.
- Entries that are deemed inappropriate, stolen and/or offensive will not be included.
- One grand prize winner will be randomly chosen and will receive a complimentary three-night stay in a One Bedroom Garden View Pool Villa with breakfast for two persons.
- The winners will be notified on an Instagram direct message to request their email addresses. Anantara representatives will contact each winner via email to send the e-voucher prize. Winners must contact Al Baleed Resort Salalah by Anantara to claim their prize within 30 days of the notification sent. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, Al Baleed Resort Salalah by Anantara reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner, or forfeit the prize.
- E-vouchers presented to the winners are valid for one year and are subject to availability. Advanced booking is required.
- Prizes are non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and are not redeemable for cash or other prizes. A winner will forfeit his/her prize if he/she is in breach of any of the terms and conditions or is found to have manipulated the competition.