Relax pre-ceremony with a spa journey for two. The big moment is then upon you: exchange rings under a white silk and floral archway, the island chief your witness. Begin your honeymoon with Champagne, canapés, and a beach barbecue for two under the stars. Wake up to married life with a Champagne breakfast perched over the lagoon.
- 60-min aromatherapy spa treatment for the couple prior to ceremony
- Tropically decorated ceremonial location
- Symbolic non-religious ceremony
- Maldivian Bodu Beru drummers to initiate the ceremony
- Flower bouquet for the bride and boutonnière for the groom
- Tropical welcome cocktail for the couple
- Maldivian celebrant
- Professional photographer for one hour (on-day photography of ceremony)
- 14 pages of wedding album with 100 images on USB
- Wedding girl Single layered wedding cake
- Symbolic wedding certificate and rings ritual
- Bottle of Champagne to toast and selection of chilled canapés
- Private romantic beach barbecue dinner
- Floral bath ceremony for the couple in the room
- Evening turndown with flowers, liqueur and chocolates
- Champagne breakfast on your in-room sundeck
- Assistance of wedding coordinator
Anantara Veli Maldives Resort
- 67 over water, ocean and beach villas
- Only 30-minutes by speedboat from Malé International Airport
- Couples’ spa journeys, Cinema under the stars on your own private island, and Dining by Design
- Access to facilities at sister resort Anantara Dhigu
- Rates are subject to 10% service charge, 16% GST, a green tax of USD 6 per person per night.
- Prices are exclusive of accommodation and half- or full-board meal plans.
- Wedding and ceremonial arrangements can only be finalised after a minimum stay of two days at the resort to ensure sufficient time for preparation.
- The wedding is symbolic in nature only and not legally valid.
- Wedding rings and bridal gown to be supplied by the couple; alternatively, traditional Maldivian garments are available in Malé.
- Cancellation policy: 25% of the package rate will be charged for cancellations one week prior; 50% of the package rate will be charged for cancellations three days prior; 100% of the package rate will be charged for cancellations one day prior.