A good deed a day makes the world go round.
Ever since the first resort opened in 2001, Anantara has been committed to creating luxury travel experiences that also benefit the environment and local communities. Partnering with guests, locals and staff, at least one good deed takes place at one hotel across three continents and counting.
Some of our projects:
- Island cheetah breeding programme in the UAE
- Mangrove planting in the UAE and Thailand
- The establishment of an eye clinic in the Maldives
- Coral adoption programmes in the Maldives
- Rare turtle release programmes in Thailand
- Outreach programmes for orphanages and schools at each resort
- Elephant autism therapy project in Thailand