KASARA EXECUTIVE LOUNGE
KASARA EXECUTIVE LOUNGE
6.30 am - 10.00 pm
6.30 am - 11.00 am
2.00 pm - 4.00 pm
5.00 pm - 7.00 pm
- Kasara Executive Lounge check-in and check-out
- Personalised concierge service
- Breakfast at the lounge with a pre-ordered selection, or with a leisurely buffet at The Market
- All-day refreshments
- Afternoon tea with pastries, TWG tea and coffee
- Sundowner cocktails, wines, select beverages and canapés
- Late check-out until 2.00 pm (subject to availability)
- Complimentary iPad use within the lounge
- Complimentary meeting room use for one hour per day (subject to availability)
- 25% savings at Elephant Bar from 8.00 pm until late
- 15% savings on a la carte treatments at Anantara Spa
- Unlimited garment pressing
- 25% savings on laundry and dry cleaning
Kasara guests are welcome to invite non-member guests for full privileges or evening sundowners for a fee.
Dress Code: smart casual. Slippers, flip-flops, swimwear and athletic apparel are not permitted. In the evenings, gentlemen are kindly requested to wear long trousers, closed shoes and sleeved tops.
Children’s Access: For the evening cocktail hours, children below the age of 12 years are invited to enjoy lounge privileges in the adjacent Kasara Foyer.
Basic Information About Data Protection Related To Marketing Communications
|Data Controller||1. MINOR HOTEL GROUP LIMITED, Registration number 0105531001613
Address: Berli Jucker House, 99, 16th floor, Soi Rubia, Sukhumvit 42 Rd, Bangkok 10110, Thailand.
2. Name of Hotel Owner Entity, Hotel Owner Registration No. / Tax ID
Address: Address of Hotel
|Purpose||1. Direct marketing communications - sending you promotional offers and event details, subscribing and unsubscribing you, when you request it.
1. Direct marketing communications - sending you promotional offers and event details, subscribing and unsubscribing you, when you request it.
|Lawful Basis for processing||1. Consent and legitimate interest.
2. Consent and legitimate interest.
|RECIPIENTS||The data will not be provided to third parties.|
|RIGHTS||Access, rectification, erasure, restriction, objection to the processing and portability of the data.|
|ADDITIONAL PRIVACY INFORMATION||Additional information about our data protection practices can be found in our Privacy Statement. https://www.anantara.com/en/privacy-policy|