Traditional Thai Wedding
Thai wedding in Koh Phangan
Gather family and friends to pour water and bless your union in a secluded tropical setting. Let the chanting of the monks and the rhythm of gamelan players immerse you in the destination. Share a romantic evening for two, dining on the beach before releasing flame-lit lanterns into the night sky.Package includes:
- Anantara wedding planner
- Exclusive use of the tropical garden, cliffside deck or beach
- Master of ceremonies (English-speaking)
- Morning blessing ceremony:
- Floral decorations
- Two wedding garlands for the bride and groom
- Five monks
- Five sets of food alms
- Traditional set-up for monks
- Water blessing set
- Thai sweets for the tea ceremony
- Guest seating
- Live traditional Thai khim and pre-recorded background music
- Anantara wedding certificate (non-legal)
- Evening romance for two:
- Love palm tree planting
- Choice of one-hour stress release or Thai massage for bride and groom at Anantara Spa
- In-villa sunset cocktails and canapés
- Dining by Design for two
- Honeymoon set-up in villa
- Roundtrip speedboat transfers for two
Package starts from THB 98,000 net
- Price is in THB and inclusive of 10% service charge and 7% government tax.
- Unused portions of the package are non-refundable in cash or in kind.
- Speedboat transfers are shared and based on a minimum three-night stay.
For more information call +66 77 239 555 or email email@example.com.