A Night at Camp Nujum
Your Gateway to Arabian Spirit
Feel the sands of time flow through your fingers, as you and your guests indulge in an evening under the infinite desert sky at Camp Nujum, Camp of the Stars, nestled within a traditional Bedouin tent.
The United Arab Emirates is open for international travel. Find out everything you need to know on our travel information page.Learn More
Secluded amid the dunes, this intimate and exclusive experience is a serene expression of Liwa culture. From a guided camel trek to thrilling activities, healthy smoothie station to lively BBQ dinner complete with tales of Arabia, this immersive evening is a true reflection of the desert’s past and present. Enjoy this memorable experience with min. 4 people per booking.
- Leave the resort on camels
- Reach camp and watch the sunset from top of a dune
- Savour Arabic coffee, dates and local beverages at the Majlis tent or a fresh made-to-order smoothie from the juice station, followed by using miswak, a local and organic teeth cleaner
- Enjoy fat biking, archery and sandboarding at the camp
- Feast on authentic, barbecued dishes from the region
- Dive into the country’s culture and history through immersive storytelling
- Stay overnight or return to the resort in a car or on a camel
- Watch the sunrise against a falconry display
- Indulge in a wholesome breakfast
- Return to the resort in a car or on a camel
Optional experiences: Astronomy, traditional band, oriental band, desert drive, team building activities
Rates start form AED 2,000 per person, inclusive of soft beverages. AED 2,400 per person, inclusive of spirits, house wine and beer
- Blackout dates and other restrictions may apply.
- The minimum number of participants for Camp Nujum is four (4) people.