Secluded amid the dunes, this intimate and exclusive experience is a serene expression of Liwa culture. A complete with tales of Arabia, this immersive evening is a true reflection of the desert’s past and present.
As our journey commences, we’ll embark on a camel ride to Camp Nujum where we’ll
immerse ourselves in the rich history and culture of Bedouin life in the desert. Afterward,
we’ll partake in a sunset dune experience, paired with sunset cocktails for you to enjoy.
Under the shimmering night sky, delight in the authentic
Middle Eastern flavours of the region with a barbecue feast.
The night will come to a close with storytelling by the bonfire, admiring the breathtaking starry sky while
discovering the area and finding overnight relaxation in the cozy embrace of the Bedouin tents complete with plush beds.
Let the rising sun envelope you in its warm embrace as you prepare for
the day ahead with our dune morning wellness ritual that’s sure to leave
you feeling refreshed and energized.
Awaken your taste buds with a sumptuous Middle Eastern breakfast accompanied by a
fragrant cup of Arabic coffee, brewed just the way you like it.
As our journey comes to an end, it has been a discovery and exploration,
a chance to embrace a new culture and experience the wonders of the desert.
- Price listed is for a maximum of group of eight, with a combination of adults and kids
- Additional of AED 1,400 applies for additional person and AED 1,100 for additional kids (6-12 years old)
- All prices are inclusive of 30 minutes camel ride to Camp Nujum with welcome drink upon arrival, desert walk to spot sunset on the highest dune, dinner and breakfast.
- Offer is subject to availability, a cancellation policy and children policy.
- The above benefits may not be used in conjunction with any other discount or exchanged for any other service or cash.
- In case of no shows or early departure, a 100% charge of the total stay applies.
- Blackout dates and other restrictions may apply.