TWO BEDROOM LAYAN POOL VILLA
Luxury spaces to share or quiet moments of bliss in Phuket.
A private courtyard opens onto the central outdoor deck and pool. Spend cool days in the shaded living sala or in the air-conditioned living pavilion. Hide away in your oversized bathroom that opens onto an outdoor shower framed by foliage. Come together for poolside dining served by your Villa Host and enjoy the premier services offered among luxury resorts in Phuket.
- 320 sqm
- 4 Adults + 2 Children; or 6 Adults + 1 Child
- King bed + Twin beds
Your stay dates:
Rooms & Guests:
Sorry, there are no rooms available for this hotel on these dates.
- Enclosed garden with sala
- 7 x 3 m pool
- Standalone living area
- Outdoor showers in each ensuite bathroom
- Apple TV and Bose surround sound
- Nespresso machine
- Villa Host
Frequently Asked Questions
Our hotels have been given best practice guidelines, which have been supplemented with additional COVID-19 cleanliness-specific guidance, training and information and consistent with our own very high standards.
- Hotel has a long-standing commitment to rigorous cleaning, having launched the “Stay with Peace and Mind” programme which was developed with Ecolab and Diversey
- Reception: sanitizer stations, sanitized key cards and paperless checkout
- Guest Room: Visible verification of sanitized items (e.g., glassware, remote control), reduction of in-room furnishings/high-touch items, new laundry protocols and use of new technology
- Public Spaces and facilities: Additional deep cleaning of high-touch surfaces, social distancing, best practices for pool and fitness center
- Food and beverage: New standards and service approach to buffets, banquets, room service and catering
- Meetings and events: Deep and more frequent cleaning of meeting and event spaces, access to ample hand sanitizer stations, socially distanced seating and meeting room layout, guidance on management of guest flow, single-serve and prepackaged meal options.
- Social distancing operating procedures and signage
- Clear PPE standards for colleagues and guidance on the use of protective equipment