BEACHFRONT LAYAN POOL VILLA
A sprawling pool villa opening onto the tree-lined shores of Phuket.
Enter through a verdant courtyard that opens onto hardwood deck. To one side lies the master bedroom, and an oversized bathroom with his and hers dressing areas. To the other, an air-conditioned living sala with decadent daybed to lounge on.
Spend sunny days at luxurious Phuket beach villas hopping between ocean and pool. Revel in spaces perfected by luxury amenities and intuitive Villa Host service.
- 280 sqm
- 2 Adults + 1 Child; or 3 Adults
- King bed
Your stay dates:
Rooms & Guests:
Sorry, there are no rooms available for this hotel on these dates.
- Beachfront enclosed garden
- 7 x 3 m pool with outdoor shower
- Separate air-conditioned living sala
- Walk-in closet
- Apple TV and Bose surround sound
- Nespresso machine
- Villa Host
Frequently Asked Questions
*High risk countries are not allowed entry
Children aged 6 or above must get a COVID test before departure from their home country.
You must download the ‘Mor Chana’ mobile application as soon as possible after landing.
Upon arrival at Immigration, you are required to:
1. Your passport
2. Completed a ‘™.6’ immigrational arrival card
3. Provide your printed ‘COE’
4. Provide your Visa (if applicable)
5. Your “SHA Plus” hotel booking with the ‘SHABA’ confirmation (please see ‘Accommodation’ section below).
6. Your travel insurance minimum coverage of US 100,000 and must cover the total duration of your stay in Thailand
7. The ‘Mor Chana’ application loaded in your mobile telephone and ‘Check In’ at Phuket International Airport
Your return flight confirmation from Phuket International Airport in the event you are staying in Phuket for less than fourteen <14> nights.
Click here for the required documents and the four easy <4> steps to apply before arriving in Phuket and applicants must continually check the result of their application on the website after submitting each step.
The Royal Thai Embassy/Consulate-General takes three <3> working days to process steps one <1> and step three <3> respectively
Please leave enough time to apply.
' Mor Chana ' is an application that is simple and easy to use as it helps to track and trace Thai residents, nationals and visitors alike in the case has been identified and contact needs to be made.
In the application, there are four(4) points of information to be made accessible, which are
' Mor Chana ' will notify users when they are at risk of being near or contacting COVID-19 infected person.
1. Upon arrival at the airport, the PCR tests results will be issued within twelve <12> hours. During this time, you must remain in their hotel room until you have received a negative result.
2. ‘RT-PCR’ tests on day six <6>
3. Day twelve <12> are mandatory.
Covid-19 testing is at your own expense 2,800 THB per person/time
IF your covid-19 test is positive, you will be immediately admitted to a hospital for treatment.
• THAI Airways International
• Singapore Airlines
• Qatar Airways
• Hongkong airlines
• EVA Air
• Korean Air
• Cathay Pacific
Please check airline flight schedules on their websites as this list might change.
D - Distancing
M - Mask wearing
H - Hand washing
T - Temperature check
T- testing for Covid19
A – contact tracing application (Mor Chana)
1. Vaccine certificate/proof of vaccination
2. You must stay in SHA+ accredited hotel in Phuket only
3. You must fly to Phuket from abroad. No transit in Bangkok
4. If you are staying less than 14 days in Phuket, you must fly out of Phuket to an international destination
Here is a Link as a reference on the FAQ of the hotel.