BEACH ACCESS POOL VILLA
Idyllic beachfront villa stay in Phuket.
Wake up to the scent of the ocean and a light breeze in the trees. Spend sunny days in Phuket beachfront villas basking on your private sundeck, cooling down with a long soak in your pool or oversized bathtub. Wander through light foliage that parts to reveal tranquil Layan Bay, before returning to a candlelit dinner served poolside by your Villa Host.
- 180 sqm
- 2 Adults
- King bed
Your stay dates:
Rooms & Guests:
Sorry, there are no rooms available for this hotel on these dates.
- Enclosed garden with beach access
- 5 x 4 m pool and outdoor shower
- Sundeck with outdoor dining area
- Standalone tub with garden views
- Apple TV and Bose surround sound
- Nespresso machine
- Villa Host
Frequently Asked Questions
*High risk countries are not allowed entry
Children aged 6 or above must get a COVID test before departure from their home country.
You must download the ‘Mor Chana’ mobile application as soon as possible after landing.
Upon arrival at Immigration, you are required to:
1. Your passport
2. Completed a ‘™.6’ immigrational arrival card
3. Provide your printed ‘COE’
4. Provide your Visa (if applicable)
5. Your “SHA Plus” hotel booking with the ‘SHABA’ confirmation (please see ‘Accommodation’ section below).
6. Your travel insurance minimum coverage of US 100,000 and must cover the total duration of your stay in Thailand
7. The ‘Mor Chana’ application loaded in your mobile telephone and ‘Check In’ at Phuket International Airport
Your return flight confirmation from Phuket International Airport in the event you are staying in Phuket for less than fourteen <14> nights.
Click here for the required documents and the four easy <4> steps to apply before arriving in Phuket and applicants must continually check the result of their application on the website after submitting each step.
The Royal Thai Embassy/Consulate-General takes three <3> working days to process steps one <1> and step three <3> respectively
Please leave enough time to apply.
1. Upon arrival at the airport, the PCR tests results will be issued within twelve <12> hours. During this time, you must remain in their hotel room until you have received a negative result.
2. ‘RT-PCR’ tests on day six <6>
3. Day twelve <12> are mandatory.
Covid-19 testing is at your own expense 2,800 THB per person/time
IF your covid-19 test is positive, you will be immediately admitted to a hospital for treatment.
• THAI Airways International
• Singapore Airlines
• Qatar Airways
• Hongkong airlines
• EVA Air
• Korean Air
• Cathay Pacific
Please check airline flight schedules on their websites as this list might change.
D - Distancing
M - Mask wearing
H - Hand washing
T - Temperature check
T- testing for Covid19
A – contact tracing application (Mor Chana)
Travelers must provide proof of their hotel booking to confirm their stay has been fully paid. If the staying period is less than 7 days, it is mandatory to do a COVID-19 test on day 5. Any additional expenses connected to this will be paid for by the guest (effective from 8 September 2021 onwards).
2. Travelers under the 7+7 Extension, or day pass travelers who depart from Phuket to approved extension areas, including all passengers on board (captain, tour guide, and crew ship members), must be fully vaccinated and are required to do RT – PCR or Antigen Test no more than 72 hours before their travel date.
3. Children aged 6-18 years, traveling with a vaccine guardian need to have RT-PCR/ AT within a 72 hour period prior to arrival in Phuket.
1. Vaccine certificate/proof of vaccination
2. You must stay in SHA+ accredited hotel in Phuket only
3. You must fly to Phuket from abroad. No transit in Bangkok
4. If you are staying less than 14 days in Phuket, you must fly out of Phuket to an international destination
Here is a Link as a reference on the FAQ of the hotel.