ANANTARA SEA VIEW POOL VILLA
Sun-drenched sea views from your pool villa in Koh Samui.
Gaze across dazzling bay views from your very own beachfront villa in Koh Samui. Lounge on your canopy bed in the afternoon sun. Let the sounds of the sea trickle across your sundeck to enhance your relaxation. Later, slip into the private pool for a refreshing swim. The garden sala offers a great space to entertain friends and dine al fresco. Enjoy the epitome of Koh Samui villa living overlooking Chaweng Beach. Villa guests enjoy the services of a Villa Host, from pre-arrival through to departure.
Your stay dates:
Rooms & Guests:
Sorry, there are no rooms available for this hotel on these dates.
- Private infinity pool
- Expansive sea views
- Living room
- Poolside sala with daybed
- Sun loungers
- Indoor and outdoor showers
- Nespresso machine
- Villa Host service
- Children’s amenities available upon request
Frequently Asked Questions
Koh Samui International Airport has direct connections to Bangkok, Phuket, Chiang Mai, Kuala Lumpur, Hong Kong, Singapore & Shenzen.
From the airport, it is a 10 minutes ride to the resort.
Transportation can be arranged by the resort at THB 600 one way or THB 1200 round trip for a maximum of three guests with luggage.
The following activities are most popular with our guests:
- Longtail boat trips
- Snorkeling and scuba diving
- Visiting Koh Samui’s many beaches
- Exploring the many restaurants and nightlife in Chaweng
- Visiting Na Muang waterfalls
- Feeding and bathing elephants at Samui Elephant Sanctuary (no riding)
- Paying respects or making merit at one of the island’s temples
- Muay Thai in our boxing ring overlooking the ocean
- Greeting the sun with morning yoga
- Indulging in relaxing treatments at Anantara spa
- Kayaking or stand-up paddle-boarding (complimentary for our guests)
- January – May (hot season) Temperatures range from 30ºC to 35ºC.
- June – October (dry season) Temperatures range from 23ºC to 31ºC, accompanied by refreshing winds.
- November – December (monsoon season) Temperatures range from 24ºC to 31ºC. Refreshing rain showers often last for only a short period before the skies become sunny once again.
Natural fibres and breathable clothing are recommended.