Yacht Sunset Cruise Wedding
A perfect sunset sea wedding.
Set sail into your future, with wedding rings presented on deck in a beautiful shell and exchanged as the sun sets. Cut your exquisite wedding cake, created by a personal chef, and share a wine dinner that is tailor-made just for the two of you. Retire to your romantically decorated room and awaken to your first glimpse of the sunrise, before enjoying a Champagne breakfast in bed, on the deck of the yacht or on a secluded sandbank. Leave with memories of your journey in a paradise of endless blue, and reminisce with wonderful moments captured on film.
- Facial treatment, hair styling and make-up for the bride by our professional beautician
- Sunset cruise ceremony with floral decorations, Maldivian ‘Bodu Beru’ drum performance and wedding rings presented in a shell
- Wedding photoshoot
- Romantic personalised five-course dinner with one bottle of wine and two glasses of Champagne
- Wedding cake prepared by a private chef with one bottle of Champagne
- Overnight yacht stay with exclusive newlywed setup
- Sunrise Champagne breakfast either in bed, on deck or on an idyllic sandbank
Package Price: USD 12,527
Anantara Kihavah Maldives Villas
- A private island in a UNESCO Biosphere Reserve
- 80 beach and over water pool villas and residences
- Award-winning underwater dining
- The Maldives’ only over water observatory
- The rate is subject to a 10% service charge, 12% Goods and Service Tax (GST) and green tax of USD 6 per person per night. For stay dates from 1st January 2023, the rate is subject to 10% service charge, 16% Goods and Service Tax (GST) and green tax of USD 6 per person per night.
- A fuel surcharge of USD$ 40 will be applied per villa per night for all bookings made after 15th October 2022 which will be invoiced separately.
- The wedding ceremony is only symbolic in nature and is not legally valid.
- Wedding and ceremonial arrangements can only be finalised after a minimum stay of two days at the resort to ensure preparation is sufficient.
- Wedding bookings must be booked at least two weeks in advance of the arrival date.
- Wedding package rates are not inclusive of accommodation or meal plans.
- Wedding rings and bridal gowns will need to be supplied by the bride and groom. Alternatively, traditional Maldivian garments are available for hire in Male.
- Cancellation policy applies.