Maldives Family Adventure
Enjoy an amazing 5-night family holiday with dining, resort activities, a turtle adventure, children’s club and babysitting benefits.
Enjoy a family BBQ in your villa before days of action-packed adventure. Our younger VIPs are invited to become island chefs in a children’s culinary class, and will be treated to endless ice cream every day. Set out in search of turtles hovering under the waves with an unforgettable family cruise. Admire the marine inhabitants while enjoying a family lunch in the mesmerising underwater SEA restaurant. With one babysitting service at a time of your choice included, parents can also indulge in a romantic evening alone. Capture this experience in a family picture given to you on departure.
- Five nights’ accommodation or more
- Daily buffet breakfast
- Free activities in the Kids’ Club (beach games, arts and crafts sessions, cooking classes, island hopping and many more)
- One private babysitting service at a time of your choice (2 hours)
- One four-course lunch at SEA Underwater restaurant per person per stay
- Free activities in the resort Recreation Centre (group yoga classes, stretch and tone classes and many more)
- One private beach barbeque with a choice of grilled meat, fish or seafood menu per stay
- Welcome kids’ amenity pack for every child
- Turtle Quest marine adventure (2 hours)
- Daily complimentary ice cream for kids
- One family photo in a frame departure gift
- Children stay and dine with our compliments
- All rates are subject to a 10% service charge, 12% goods & services tax (GST), and green tax of USD 6 per person per night.
- The rates quoted are per room per night for two adults and up to two children under 15 years of age, subject to seasonal variations and change without notice.
- Rate noted above is based on recent currency exchange data. The rate indicated on your confirmation is in the official hotel currency and will be charged at that rate on check-out.
- Subject to availability and a cancellation policy.
- Minimum five-night consecutive stay required.
- Flight details must be provided at least 3 days in advance for seaplane transfer arrangements to be made and charged accordingly.
- Complimentary accommodation is valid for children aged 11 years and younger staying within a parent’s room and is limited to the maximum child occupancy stipulated per room category.
- Children may dine with compliments on restaurant kids menus only; valid for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Complimentary dining benefit is not valid on 24 and 31 December when compulsory Gala Dinners are hosted.
- The above benefits may not be used in conjunction with any other discount or exchanged for any other service or cash.
For more information on applicable tariffs during your desired booking period or to make a reservation, please contact our reservations desk or click on 'Book Now'.