DOUBLE NIGHTS ARE BACK
Level up your Anantara DISCOVERY status more quickly or maintain your elite status more easily. Earn Double Night credits on bookings through the month of October, and be rewarded with elite benefits and more DISCOVERY Dollars (D$).
How to earn Double Nights:
Terms and Conditions
- The Anantara DISCOVERY / GHA DISCOVERY Double Nights promotion (the “Promotion”) applies to eligible stays at all Anantara and GHA DISCOVERY hotels by Anantara DISCOVERY / GHA DISCOVERY members who have registered for the Promotion prior to their stay. The Promotion allows members to earn double tier night credits counting toward the qualification threshold to elevate or renew their GHA DISCOVERY tier status. Under the Promotion, each eligible tier night will be matched by GHA with an extra eligible promotional tier night.
- Members must register to participate in the Promotion within the promotional opt-in period (1 October 2023, 12.00 midnight – 31 October 2023, 11.59 pm Central European Time (CET)) and prior to the completion of their eligible stay. Eligible nights must be completed with check-out after 1 October 2023, 12.00 midnight Central European Time (CET) and prior to 30 November 2023, 11.59 pm Central European Time (CET). Ongoing stays with a check-out date after 30 November 2023 will not receive promotional tier night credits for any night of the stay. Stays that begin prior to the promotional period but are completed within the promotional period will only receive promotional tier night credits on nights within the eligible stay period.
- Promotional tier night credits can be earned on a maximum of two rooms per night.
- “Ineligible Rates” do not qualify for earning promotional tier nights. Stays that take place prior to the member’s registration for the Promotion will not be awarded promotional tier nights.
- “Ineligible Rates” shall include, without limitation: (1) third-party online retailer rates, such as from Expedia.com, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz.com, Priceline, Travelocity.com, etc. (“OTAs”); (2) tour series rates and charter rates; (3) room rates for airline staff and crew where rooms are pre-booked and paid for by the airline or directly; (4) travel-industry staff rates; (5) any employee rates, employee family or employee friend discount rates; (6) other discounted rates; (7) any complimentary, free, traded or bartered night stays, or any stays in connection with gift certificates or other awards or vouchers.
- This offer is subject to change or withdrawal without notice and is subject to availability.