Luxury Retreat: A Palatial Stay Inspired by Picasso
Arrive to artistic amenities in your luxurious room, indulge in a blissful massage and take your seats for a private dinner inspired by Picasso’s gastronomic tastes. Wake to a delicious breakfast and venture into Malaga for a day of discoveries starting at the Picasso Museum. Walk to the Plaza de la Merced, home to the house where Picasso was born, and the church of Santiago where he was baptised. Explore Alcazaba fortress before dining at Pimpi, the restaurant where Picasso painted his famous pigeons as a child.
- Two-night stay in a double room
- Picasso-themed welcome amenities
- Daily breakfast for 2
- Roundtrip airport transfers
- A 60-minute massage and access to Anantara Spa for 2
- Exclusive Picasso-inspired Dining by Design experience for 2
- Picasso-themed Malaga experience for 2
Anantara Villa Padierna Palace Benahavís Marbella Resort
- 125 Elegant rooms, suites and villas
- Surrounded by three golf courses
- Extensive beauty, spa and wellness facilities
- Spectacular Romanesque events spaces
- Pet friendly – dogs and cats allowed
- Above rate includes breakfast and VAT.
- Valid for stays until March 31/03/2024
- Requests are subject to availability and hotel reservation conditions.
- The rate quoted is per night and is subject to seasonal variations and change without notice.
- Rate noted above is based on recent currency exchange data. The rate indicated on your confirmation is in the official hotel currency and will be charged at that rate on check-out.
- Cancellation is possible until 7 days before the arrival. After this, 100% will be charged as cancellation fee.
- The above benefits may not be used in conjunction with any other discount or exchanged for any other service or cash.