TRAVEL TOGETHER WITH ANANTARA
Treat yourself to luxurious getaways in your favourite Thailand destinations and enjoy up to THB 3,000 savings per night with the government’s ‘Rao Tiew Duay Kan’ travel campaign for Thai citizens. You will also receive an e-voucher worth up to THB 900* per night to spend on dining, spa or however you please.
Valid for bookings from 18 July – 28 October 2020 and stays from 20 July – 31 October 2020. Follow the steps below to book online now:
Displayed prices include government subsidy.
The original Anantara, located just a few hours south of Bangkok, is a beachfront sanctuary modelled on a traditional Thai village. Immerse yourself in luxury on the shores of the Gulf of Thailand.
An all-villa oasis on Phuket's northern tip invites island unwinding in luxurious Anantara style. Laze in your private pool. Dine in your sala perched over the lagoon.
Perched on a jungle ridge overlooking three countries, Anantara Golden Triangle brings otherworldly experiences to life. Wake up to the sound of elephants playing in the misty valley below.
Nestled in the mountains of northern Thailand, Chiang Mai is a rich tapestry of Buddhist temples, ancient ruins, colourful hill tribes and traditional artisans' villages. Immerse yourself in a luxurious riverside retreat and enjoy everything Chiang Mai has to offer.
Hide away in a peaceful cove overlooking the Andaman, or head out in search of adventure. Treat yourself to feet-in-the-sand luxury, irresistible dining and pampering spa treatments on the sparkling shores of the Andaman Sea.
Welcome to an island dream. Sit back and drink in sparkling sea views. Wander barefoot on the beach. Or head out on exhilarating island adventures. Anantara Bophut beckons with irresistible dining and luxurious rooms, suites and villas.
Escape to northern Thailand, where a rich cultural tapestry awaits – Lanna ruins, glittering temples atop verdant mountains, colourful hill tribes and more. Chiang Mai offers the perfect blend of relaxation, adventure and discovery.
Located on the eastern shores of Koh Samui, Anantara Lawana offers serenity and seclusion just a short stroll from buzzing Chaweng Beach. Revel in an island escape that can be as relaxing or as exhilarating as you please.
Be master of your own universe poised over the sparkling Andaman. Wake up to panoramic views, spend blissful days by your private infinity pool, and have your every whim catered to by a live-in butler and team of expert chefs.
- Valid for Thai citizens, aged 18 years or above
- Participants must be successfully registered and enrolled on www.เราเที่ยวด้วยกัน.com to avail of these savings
- Once registration is approved participants must download the Pao Tang Application
- Bookings must be made through specified channels and may take up to three days to be validated by government
- Participants must provide their mobile phone number, which must be the same as the number registered on the เราเที่ยวด้วยกัน website
- Participants must provide the last four digits of their Thai National ID card
- Once the payment is made, no cancellations or modifications are allowed
- Savings on accommodation is up to five room nights per person, according to the government's campaign policy
- The government will provide 40% of the room rate up to THB 3,000 per night
- The government will provide 40% of spending money up to THB 900 per night (e-voucher)
- All rates are net per room per night including taxes and service charge
- The rates are subject to availability at the time of booking
- Bookings are subject to the Rao Tiew Duay Kan initiative terms and conditions