The Wedding Galleria at Anantara Siam Bangkok Hotel is your very own one-stop wedding shop, offering a range of wedding essentials to choose from. Wedding dresses, flowers, table settings and beautiful cake displays provide plenty of inspiration, while the Galleria’s theme changes every two months to showcase upcoming trends.
With iconic spaces, a dedicated wedding planner and an enviable and unique location, Anantara Siam Bangkok Hotel is the perfect choice for your sophisticated celebration. Explore a range of settings, from an opulent ballroom to tranquil gardens surrounded by lotus ponds.
Dine on award-winning cuisine crafted by world-class chefs. Choose the perfect décor, floral arrangements and dress, then leave the rest to us. An exquisite Bangkok wedding, tailored to you, awaits at Anantara Siam.
ENGAGEMENT, THAI WEDDING AND CHINESE TEA CEREMONY PACKAGE
Exchange vows with a ceremony of authentic Thai wedding rituals. From a customary water blessing, the giving of rings, to the enchanting sounds of Thai musicians and stunning flower arrangements, a Thai wedding allows you to express your eternal love through eloquent cultural traditions.
- Engagement starting from THB 100,000
Celebrate your love in a setting imbued with elegance, in one of Bangkok’s most desirable addresses. Our team of wedding specialists ensure that every last detail takes place exactly as you imagined, leaving you and your guests to enjoy every romantic moment.
- Wedding Package starting from THB 290,000
Anantara Siam Bangkok Hotel
- A tropical oasis in the most exclusive location
- 354 rooms and suites
- Designed with contemporary décor blends with comfortable, elegant furnishings and distinctive Thai elements, creating a luxuriously serene ambience
- Luxurious city living, plush comforts are enjoyed with views over tropical gardens, the pool or the private golf course
- Every suite booking includes Butler service privilege, and Kasara Executive Lounge access
- Unwind at the hotel with world-class facilities and the services
- Above rates are subject to 10% service charge and 7% applicable government tax.