GARDEN POOL SUITE
A hidden oasis in the Koh Phangan island.
Step through the antique wooden gate to your private Garden Pool Suite. Surrounded by a bamboo fence for maximum privacy, each suite is framed by the resort's beautiful fauna and flora, bringing island luxury to life.
Bask in the blissful sun. Refresh in your private plunge pool or under the cool of the outdoor rain shower. Dine beneath the stars on your terrace and toast the perfect evening with Champagne. The choice is yours at our remarkably resplendent resort in Koh Phangan.
- 90 sqm / 968 sqft
- Maximum 3 adults & 1 child
- King bed
Your stay dates:
Rooms & Guests:
Your preferred rate is not available for your selected dates, we will suggest the next best available rates for your date below.
Sorry, there are no rooms available for this hotel on these dates.CHANGE DETAILS
You may choose these alternative dates for your trip
- 48 sqm of interior living space and 42 sqm of outdoor area
- Private plunge pools
- Private lush tropical garden
- ‘Blissful dreams’ king-sized mattress
- Home theatre with Apple TV
- Rain shower
- Nespresso machine
Frequently Asked Questions
Anantara Rasananda Koh Phangan Villas is situated on the northeast coast of Koh Phangan, on Thong Nai Pan Noi Beach.
The nearest airport is Samui international. From there, we can arrange private transportation, or you may choose to take one of our scheduled speedboats. This will take you from our pier on Koh Samui directly to the beach in front of the resort and offers the best arrival experience*.
Round trip transfers are priced at THB 3,500++ per person or one-way transfer at THB 2,000++ per person.
The current daily schedule for shared speedboat journeys departs from Koh Samui at 12.30 pm and 5.00 pm, and from Anantara Rasananda at 9.00 am and 2.00 pm. Alternative options are also available.
All rates are in THB and subject to 10% service charge and applicable 7% government tax.
The most popular event in Koh Phangan is the world-famous full-moon party on the beach, followed by the half-moon party in the jungle. The parties usually take place on the actual full and half-moon dates, but can vary based on the day of the week or due to religious holidays. Check one of the many websites for the latest information.
There are also festivals on Christmas, New Year and Songkran (Thai New Year).
The best time to visit Koh Phangan and Thailand in general is from January to May. The destination is warm and sunny year-round, but consists of a dry season and a wet season.
- January – May is the hot season. Temperatures range from 30ºC to 35ºC.
- June – October is the dry season. Temperatures range from 23ºC to 31ºC, accompanied by refreshing winds.
- November – December is the monsoon season. Temperatures range from 24ºC to 31ºC. Refreshing rain showers often last for only a short period before the skies become sunny once again.
Natural fabrics and breathable clothing are recommended.
Anantara Rasananda Koh Phangan Villas offers a vast selection of activities within and nearby the resort. Below are the are most popular things to do in Koh Pangan amongst our guests:
- Scuba diving and snorkeling
- Longtail boat trips to nearby island or beaches
- Stand-up paddle-boarding or kayaking (complimentary for our guests)
- Yoga on our yoga platform with ocean views
- Muay Thai boxing
- Full- and half-moon parties
Huge crowds flock to Koh Phangan for the parties, which take place some distance away from the serenity of Anantara Rasananda at Haad Rin beach. Here, on the island’s southern tip, travellers congregate to dance until the early hours.
Anantara Rasananda Koh Phangan will help your party travel plans, to ensure a stress-free celestial experience.
Unfortunately, Anantara Rasananda Koh Phangan Villas currently does not have kids club available in the resort.
Anantara Rasananda Koh Phangan Villas although has not Kid's club, offer baby sitting service. The baby sitting service fee will be as follows:
- From 06.00AM-18.00PM THB 500 per hour per child
- From 18.00PM-06.00AM THB 700 per hour per child
Terms and Conditions:
- An additional THB 200 will be charge for the 2nd child. All above prices are subject to 10% Service Charge and 7% VAT.
- Guests are recommended to book in advance with our Reservation Team to ensure availability, however, guests may also book on arrival with our Front Office Team.
- The baby-sitting service is required to be booked 24 hours in advance.
- One babysitter may look after maximum of two kids ages 4 and above. An additional babysitter is required for requests for an additional child.
- One babysitter is required for children under 3 years old. An additional babysitter is required for an additional child.
- The babysitter will be our hotel staff only during working hours only. A different baby sitter may be provided depending on the availability.
Unfortunately, Anantara Rasananda Koh Phangan Villas does not currently support accessible rooms.