Olu Wedding Package
Celebrate your magical day with your ceremony of choice, a couple’s massage, wedding album, in-room Champagne breakfast and enticing extras.
Infuse your once-in-a-lifetime day with a celebration rich with evocative touches in paradise. Traditional Kandyan dancers and drummers will usher you with cultural vibrancy for those who prefer a Sri Lankan-style wedding ceremony. Be renewed with a couple’s massage and a post-celebration Champagne breakfast served in the privacy of your room. Relive your momentous occasion through a wedding album as you are pampered with in-room extras during your luxurious stay at Anantara Peace Haven Tangalle Resort.
- Documentation preparations
- License and registration fees
- Marriage certificate
- Personal wedding coordinator
- Choice between Sri Lankan or Western ceremony
- Floral themed décor for selected ceremony venue
- Traditional Kandyan dancers and drummers (for Sri Lankan wedding ceremony only)
- Bridal bouquet and boutonniere for groom
- Single-tier wedding cake
- Hairdressing services for the bride
- Wedding album featuring 36 photos
- Wedding video/framed wedding photo of newlyweds
- 30-minute couple’s massage at Anantara Spa
- In-room Champagne breakfast served the morning after wedding ceremony
- Fruit basket and flowers/canapés in-room on arrival
- One bottle of sparkling wine for wedding toast
- Wedding gift from Anantara Peace Haven Tangalle Resort
Legal documentation requirements:
- Birth certificates
- Signed affidavit by a solicitor/statutory declaration confirming identities and marital status:
- For British nationals: an affidavit and certificate of divorce (if applicable), certified by the Foreign & Commonwealth Office and legalised by the Sri Lankan High Commission in London is required
- For other nationalities, required documentation must be certified by respective foreign ministries
- Parents’ names
- Certificate of divorce (if applicable)
- Upon completion of the wedding ceremony, the marriage certificate will be submitted to the Ministry of External Affairs on your behalf. Once legally registered, the marriage certificate will be forwarded on to you
Rates start from USD 4,500 per couple
- Above rate is inclusive of 18.8% service charge and government tax.
- Rate noted above is based on recent currency exchange data. The rate indicated on your confirmation is in the official hotel currency and will be charged at that rate upon check-out.
- Rate quoted is exclusive of accommodation and meal plans.
- A minimum stay of 4 days is required to ensure sufficient time is given for wedding preparations and finalising required legal arrangements.
- 100% package rate will be charged if a written cancellation notice is not received within 30 days of the arrival date.
- Subject to availability and a cancellation policy.
- The above benefits may not be used in conjunction with any other discount or exchanged for any other service or cash.
For more information on applicable tariffs during your desired booking period or to make a reservation, please contact our reservations desk.