Find the natural weight at which your body works optimally for increased energy and health. Exercise, Ayurveda and acupuncture cleanse from within, while Asian and Mediterranean wellness cuisines packed with vitamins and wholegrains replenish energy.
Consultation with resident Ayurvedic doctor
- Personal dosha record
- Early morning journalling
- Personal training
- Healthy wellness cuisine
- Evening technology blackout
- One 90-minute Deep Tissue Ayurveda treatment
- One 60-minute Udwarthana treatment
- One 60-minute Pinda Sweda treatment
- Two Acupuncture for Weight Loss treatments
- One 30-minute herbal steam
- Lagoon kayaking
- Fishing with the locals
- Visit to pottery village
- The rate is inclusive of service charge and applicable tax.
- Minimum five-night consecutive stay required.
- Ayurvedic treatments are personalised and are subject to change based upon the Doctor of Ayurveda’s guidance.
- Ayurvedic treatments work by internal cleansing and may cause a disturbance to your usual body rhythms.
- People below 18 years of age and above 70 years of age are not eligible for certain programmes, and will require a doctor’s approval.
- If you have any current or chronic illnesses, a medical clearance is required to enroll in the wellness programmes.
- A waiver of release will be signed before commencement of the programme.
For more information on applicable tariffs during your desired booking period, or to make a reservation, please contact our reservations desk or click on 'Book Now'.