Inner Harmony - Five Days Ayurveda Programme
Creating emotional and spiritual balance. Escape to Sri Lanka’s breathtaking southern coast and find luxurious seclusion at Anantara Peace Haven Tangalle Resort. Embark on a journey of natural ayurvedic healing, refreshed by lush palms, azure waves and golden sands. Restore emotional and spiritual balance in uplifting coastal beauty. Discover how meditation in a paradise free from distractions clears the mind. Contemplate in Buddhist temples. Be impressed by island wildlife and tropical nature. Harmonize with treatments to calm your nervous system, generate positive energy and peace.
Plan your journey and find all your international travel requirements with our easy-to-use travel information tool.Learn More
Realign your chakras and release your prana, or life force, with Ayurvedic spa treatments. Find inner peace exploring the beauty of the island, from a local Buddhist temple to the stillness of the lagoon.
- Personal consultation with resident Ayurvedic Doctor
- Personalized Dosha analyzing
- Daily early morning journaling or Nature walk
- Two Personalized yoga session per stay (Can joint Resort yoga session also)
- One - Ayurveda herb workshop
- Technology blackout every evening
- Five spa treatments per stay
- One 90 minute Marma Abyanga Treatment
- One 60 minute Chakra Crystal Balancing Treatment
- One 60 minute Shirovasti Treatment
- One 60 minute Shirodhara Treatment
- Two Acupuncture for Stress Relief Treatment
- Four local experiences per stay
- Guided excursion to nearby Buddhist temple
- Lagoon tour with kayak ride
- Indigenous healthy high tea
- Visit to local pottery village
- Ayurveda cuisine included according to the Dosha (breakfast, lunch, dinner)
Anantara Peace Haven Tangalle Resort
- 152 rooms and pool villas
- 2.5-hour drive from Bandaranaike International Airport
- Ayurvedic treatments at Anantara Spa
- Spectacular cliffside dining
- Access to historical, natural and cultural highlights
- The rate is inclusive of service charge and applicable tax.
- The rate quoted is per night, subject to seasonal variations and change without notice.
- Rate noted above is based on recent currency exchange data. The rate indicated on your confirmation is in the official hotel currency and will be charged at that rate at check-out.
- Minimum five-night consecutive stay required.
- Subject to availability and a cancellation policy.
- The above benefits may not be used in conjunction with any other discount or exchanged for any other service or cash.
- Ayurvedic treatments are personalised and are subject to change based upon the Doctor of Ayurveda’s guidance.
- Ayurvedic treatments work by internal cleansing and may cause a disturbance to your usual body rhythms.
- People below 18 years of age and above 70 years of age are not eligible for certain programmes, and will require a doctor’s approval. If you have any current or chronic illnesses, a medical clearance is required to enroll in the wellness programmes. A waiver of release will be signed before commencement of the programme.
For more information on applicable tariffs during your desired booking period or to make a reservation, please contact our reservations desk or click on 'Book Now'.