Inner Harmony Ayurveda Programme
Create emotional and spiritual balance on a seven-day retreat of Ayurvedic and spa therapies, life coaching, mindful practices, nutrition advice and inspirational local experiences.
Restore emotional and spiritual balance in uplifting coastal seclusion. Embark on a journey of natural Ayurvedic healing, refreshed by lush palms, azure waves and golden sands. Discover how meditation in a paradise free from distractions clears the mind. Contemplate in Buddhist temples. Feel touched by island wildlife and tropical nature. Let creativity flow as you paint with local artisans. Blossom into harmony with a series of specialist treatments to calm your nervous system, generate positive energy and peace. Leave empowered by life coaching tools. Take away sleep and nutritional tips, alongside a record of your unique dosha constitution.
- Minimum seven consecutive nights’ stay
- Private consultation with resident Doctor of Ayurveda
- Daily early morning journaling
- Daily breakfast, lunch and dinner per stay
- Three private 60-minute Mindful Moment sessions per stay
- One 60-minute Eating for Balance session per stay
- Two 90-minute Life Coaching sessions per stay
- Access to resort’s fitness and healing arts classes
- Technology blackout every evening
- Five spa treatments per stay
- Five Local Experiences per stay
- Takeaway sleep and nutritional tips
- Personalised dosha constitution record
- The rate is inclusive of 20.10% service charge and government tax.
- The rate quoted is per night, subject to seasonal variations and change without notice.
- Rate noted above is based on recent currency exchange data. The rate indicated on your confirmation is in the official hotel currency and will be charged at that rate at check-out.
- Minimum seven-night consecutive stay required.
- Subject to availability and a cancellation policy.
- The above benefits may not be used in conjunction with any other discount or exchanged for any other service or cash.
For more information on applicable tariffs during your desired booking period or to make a reservation, please contact our reservations desk or click on 'Book Now'.