Realign your chakras and release your prana, or life force, with Ayurvedic spa treatments. Find inner peace exploring the beauty of the island, from a local Buddhist temple to the stillness of the lagoon.
Consultation with resident Ayurvedic doctor
- Personal dosha record
- Early morning journalling
- Healthy wellness cuisine
- Evening technology blackout
- One 90-minute Marma Abhyanga treatment
- One 60-minute Chakra Crystal Balancing treatment
- One 60-minute Shirovasti treatment
- One 60-minute Shirodhara treatment
- Two Acupuncture for Stress Relief treatments
- Excursion to Buddhist temple
- Lagoon kayaking
- Fishing with the locals
- Visit to pottery village
- The rate is inclusive of service charge and applicable tax.
- The rate quoted is per night, subject to seasonal variations and change without notice.
- Rate noted above is based on recent currency exchange data. The rate indicated on your confirmation is in the official hotel currency and will be charged at that rate at check-out.
- Minimum five-night consecutive stay required.
- Subject to availability and a cancellation policy.
- The above benefits may not be used in conjunction with any other discount or exchanged for any other service or cash.
- Ayurvedic treatments are personalised and are subject to change based upon the Doctor of Ayurveda’s guidance.
- Ayurvedic treatments work by internal cleansing and may cause a disturbance to your usual body rhythms.
- People below 18 years of age and above 70 years of age are not eligible for certain programmes, and will require a doctor’s approval. If you have any current or chronic illnesses, a medical clearance is required to enroll in the wellness programmes. A waiver of release will be signed before commencement of the programme.
For more information on applicable tariffs during your desired booking period or to make a reservation, please contact our reservations desk or click on 'Book Now'.