Deep Sleep Ayurveda Programme
Therapeutic relaxation heals. Nurture peace on a five-day retreat of soothing Ayurvedic and spa therapies, mindful practices and contemplative local experiences.
Your time on the island is one of contemplation and stillness. Tune out with a technology blackout. De-stress body and mind with acupuncture and Ayurveda. Slip into the deepest of sleeps with an in-room Slumber Guru ritual of aromatherapy and massage.
- Consultation with resident Ayurvedic doctor
- Personal dosha record
- Early morning journalling
- Healthy wellness cuisine
- Evening technology blackout
- One Slumber Guru experience
- One Acupuncture for Sleep treatment
- One 60-minute Shirodhara treatment
- One 90-minute Marma Abhyanga treatment
- One 60-minute Nasya Karma treatment
- One 60-minute Shirovasti treatment
- Excursion to Buddhist temple
- Lagoon kayaking
- Fishing with the locals
- Visit to pottery village
- The rate is inclusive of service charge and government tax.
- Ayurvedic treatments are personalised and are subject to change based upon the Doctor of Ayurveda’s guidance.
- Ayurvedic treatments work by internal cleansing and may cause a disturbance to your usual body rhythms.
- Guests below 18 and above 70 years of age are not eligible for certain programmes, and will require a doctor’s approval. If you have any current or chronic illnesses, medical clearance is required to enrol in wellness programmes. A waiver of release will be signed before commencement of the programme.
- If you have any current or chronic illnesses, a medical clearance is required to enroll in the wellness programmes.
- A waiver of release will be signed before commencement of the programme.
- Minimum five-night consecutive stay required.
For more information on applicable tariffs during your desired booking period, or to make a reservation, please contact our reservations desk or click on 'Book Now'.