ANANTARA POOL VILLA
Koh Samui villa bliss.
Relish total privacy in the Anantara Pool Villa, located in our breathtaking Koh Samui villa resort. This tropical sanctuary comes with its own private pool of more than 20 sqm. Standalone villas feature high loft ceilings and a separate living room complete with suspended daybed. Sunbathe on your wooden deck overlooking the pool. Dine in the shade of the sala. Refresh with a shower indoors or out, then sink into your four-poster bed for a blissful night's sleep. Villa guests enjoy the services of a Villa Host, from pre-arrival through to departure.
IMPORTANT: From 1 July 2022, Thailand Pass registration is no longer required for international travel to Thailand. Plan your trip and find all the details you need with our easy-to-use travel information tool.Click Here
Your stay dates:
Rooms & Guests:
Sorry, there are no rooms available for this hotel on these dates.CHANGE DETAILS
You may choose these alternative dates for your trip
- Private pool
- Garden views
- Living room
- Poolside sala with daybed
- Sun loungers
- Indoor and outdoor showers
- Nespresso machine
- Villa Host service
- Children’s amenities available upon request
Frequently Asked Questions
Koh Samui International Airport has direct connections to Bangkok, Phuket, Chiang Mai, Kuala Lumpur, Hong Kong, Singapore & Shenzen.
From the airport, it is a 10 minutes ride to the resort.
Transportation can be arranged by the resort at THB 600 one way or THB 1200 round trip for a maximum of three guests with luggage.
The following activities are most popular with our guests:
- Longtail boat trips
- Snorkeling and scuba diving
- Visiting Koh Samui’s many beaches
- Exploring the many restaurants and nightlife in Chaweng
- Visiting Na Muang waterfalls
- Feeding and bathing elephants at Samui Elephant Sanctuary (no riding)
- Paying respects or making merit at one of the island’s temples
- Muay Thai in our boxing ring overlooking the ocean
- Greeting the sun with morning yoga
- Indulging in relaxing treatments at Anantara spa
- Kayaking or stand-up paddle-boarding (complimentary for our guests)
- January – May (hot season) Temperatures range from 30ºC to 35ºC.
- June – October (dry season) Temperatures range from 23ºC to 31ºC, accompanied by refreshing winds.
- November – December (monsoon season) Temperatures range from 24ºC to 31ºC. Refreshing rain showers often last for only a short period before the skies become sunny once again.
Natural fibres and breathable clothing are recommended.