Inspired by traditional village life, age-old symbolic customs abound, from well-wishing rituals of entwined white cotton and holy water poured over the bride and groom’s hands, to the spiritual dimension of a Buddhist monk blessing and staff in authentic costume. The proceedings take on exquisite meaning, creating a sacred start to your life together.
Venue set up:
- English speaking master of ceremony for the Thai traditional wedding ceremony.
- Auspicious long drum parade performance.
- Kan Mark arrangements.
- Monk ceremony with food alms to conduct your wedding ceremony.
- 1 pair of Thai wedding neck garlands for water blessing ceremony.
- 1 bridal bouquet.
- 1 groom’s corsage.
- Flower decoration in the vicinities.
- Refreshments (Thai herbal or soft drinks) throughout the ceremony for a maximum of 50 guests.
- 1 wedding cake, two or three tiers (5 pounds) for the ceremony.
- Small deluxe centerpiece throughout dinner reception.
- Instrumental background music throughout ceremony.
- Guest seating design throughout ceremony with white chair covers.
- Anantara wedding certificate.
- 2 complimentary nights in our suite for the bride and groom.
- 60-minute treatment at Anantara Spa for the bride and groom.
- In-room romantic suite setup including a bottle of sparkling wine on the wedding night.
- Personal assistance is provided by the wedding coordinator throughout the stay.
- Roundtrip airport transfers for the bride and groom.
Anantara Lawana Koh Samui Resort, Chaweng
- Prime location on buzzing Chaweng Beach
- 122 recently renovated guestrooms and pool villas
- Beachside infinity pool
- Kids’ club
- Fine flavours and unique dining at Tree Tops
- World-class meetings and weddings facilities
- The price is inclusive of a 10% service charge and 7% government tax.
- Wedding at Anantara Lawana Koh Samui Resort is purely symbolic in nature, and it is not registered.
- Unused portions of the package are non-refundable in cash nor in kind.