Traditional Thai Wedding
Inspired by traditional village life, age-old symbolic customs abound, from well-wishing rituals of entwined white cotton to holy water poured over the bride and groom’s hands.
Inspired by traditional village life, age-old symbolic customs abound, from well-wishing rituals of entwined white cotton and holy water poured over the bride and groom’s hands, to the spiritual dimension of a Buddhist monk blessing and staff in authentic costume. The proceedings take on exquisite meaning, creating a sacred start to your life together.
- Monk ceremony with food alms to conduct your wedding ceremony
- English speakling master of ceremony for Thai traditional wedding ceremony
- Long drum parade
- Kan Mark arrangement
- 1 Pair of Thai wedding neck garland for water blessing ceremony
- 1 Bridal bouquet
- 1 Groom’s corsage
- Flower decoration at vicinities
- 1 Wedding cake (5 pounds) for the ceremony
- Instrumental background music during ceremony (CD)
- Guest seating design during ceremony with white chair covers
- Anantara wedding certificate
- Anantara wedding planner
- 1 Night complimentary accommodation for the bride and groom on the wedding night
- 1 hour spa treatment for bride and groom
- Honeymoon amenities including a bottle of sparkling wine set up in room on the wedding night
- Personal assistance by wedding coordinator throughout the stay
- Roundtrip transportation for bride and groom
- Package is subject to availability, seasonal variations and change without notice.