Araliya Wedding Package
Revel in a tropical wedding with choice of ceremonial arrangements, a personal coordinator and in-room extras.
Be charmed by the exotic tropical flower-themed décor as you walk down the aisle to exchange vows against your choice of stunning beach, lagoon-side or garden setting. Select between a Sri Lankan or Western style ceremony and your personal wedding coordinator will take care of the details. Consider including a pre-wedding pampering session at our Anantara Spa to rejuvenate for your celebrations ahead. Cherish every moment of your dream wedding as we look after your every desire.
- Documentation preparations
- License and registration fees
- Marriage certificate
- Personal wedding coordinator
- Choice between a Sri Lankan or a Western ceremony
- Floral-themed décor for selected ceremony venue
- Traditional Kandyan dancers and drummers for Sri Lankan wedding ceremony only
- Bridal bouquet and boutonniere for groom
- Single-tier wedding cake
- Fruit basket and flowers/canapés in-room on arrival
- Wedding gift from Anantara Kalutara Resort
Legal documentation requirements:
- Birth certificates
- Signed affidavit by a solicitor/statutory declaration confirming identities and marital status:
- For British nationals: an affidavit and certificate of divorce (if applicable), certified by the Foreign & Commonwealth Office and legalised by the Sri Lankan High Commission in London is required
- For other nationalities, required documentation must be certified by respective foreign ministries
- Parents’ names
- Certificate of divorce (if applicable)
- Upon completion of the wedding ceremony, the marriage certificate will be submitted to the Ministry of External Affairs on your behalf. Once legally registered, the marriage certificate will be forwarded on to you
Rates start from USD 2,500 per couple
- Above rate is inclusive of 18.8% service charge and government tax.
- Rate noted above is based on recent currency exchange data. The rate indicated on your confirmation is in the official hotel currency and will be charged at that rate on check out.
- Rate quoted is exclusive of accommodation and meal plans.
- A minimum stay of 4 days at Anantara Kalutara Resort is required to ensure sufficient time is given for wedding preparations and finalising required legal arrangements.
- Total 100% package rate will be charged if a written cancellation notice is not received within 30 days of the arrival date.
- Subject to availability and a cancellation policy.
- The above benefits may not be used in conjunction with any other discount or exchanged for any other service or cash.
For more information on applicable tariffs during your desired booking period or to make a reservation, please contact our reservations desk.